B&B: September 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

So Brooke 'reminded' $B of all she gave up to be with him. Huh? Oh, you mean, the wedding you walked out on in Oz after seeing Widge with Quinn? And falling into $B's arms in front of Sydney Harbour less than 24 hours later?

And already with the GayJ chorus of putting the family back together? Forget that Widge had 3 children with Taylor v. 1 with Brooke.... And why is it that Brooke always has to turn to another man the moment ANY crisis hits? It's truly appalling. Why not have Brooke fight for her marriage? To work with $B to understand why he makes these choices. Or better, take a closer look at herself as to why she was oblivious to all these things that $B has done during the past few months. 

Is the show at least playing out better on screen versus the recaps?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh dear. Visiting mom and saw HT eating every plant and spitting them out in Brooke's living room. WTH? 

I do like SC having chance to play assertive and he does work well with DD. They clearly are loving their scenes and it shows. 'Resta-freaking-stution!' 

Although Stuffy/$B should've happened years ago, I don't understand splitting Brill in a nanosecond. That makes no sense. I don't get the rush. Draw it out - I stand by my earlier statement for Brooke to 'mature' instead of bouncing and running into the 'last one's' arms, she needs to step back and ask how $B did this under her nose. She knew $B was obsessed with building and destroying Spectra and stood by silently. Brooke could've intervened if she really was that 'connected' to $B. 

• Members

H8ie: 'Brooke you have to tell because $B and I have a son together.' 

How about? 'Brooke, you stole $B from me twice, I had a breakdown and all sorts of illogical Emmy-bait stuff happen to me. And you're walking out after a couple of months? OH NO, YOU DON'T!' 

• Members

I tuned in one day last week and Steffy was going from Liam, to Bill, to Liam, to Brooke - I turned it off.  Tuned in another day and there was so much yelling from Wyatt and Bill I turned it off. 

Are Brooke and Bill divorced yet and has Bill married Steffy yet so that she can be Liam and Wyatt's new Mommy?  Has Wyatt become his brother's Daddy yet?  LOL.  From reading what's going on it sounds awful hahahahaaha. 

• Members

Caught back-to-back episodes. What a mistake! H8ie cracks in record time so she can return to her wet schub diet. 

Everything else complete rehash. Even WyNot's convo with $B felt like a repeat of Stuffy finding out - not a single unique angle related to WyNot/$B relationship. That's bad.

I was barely paying attention but couldn't WyNot throw some angst shade that both $B and Quinn aren't that different at all. And in usual WyNot self-pity, he has to carry that 'burden' and should've suckled to Bad Santa when he had chance.

• Members

When Liam blackmailed Bill there was a good opportunity, but this show doesn't have writers.  Liam easily could have said, - well I really am like you, Dad.  When Wyatt is so confused about Bill, they could have him acknowledge that they are their own father's sons, and they're actually a little more alike than different.  Today I had it on for 5 minutes and Wyatt was yelling in disbelief again.  "ALL these CRAZY POLICIES at SPENCER!!??"  it's all rehash. Katie instituted daycare for working mothers a few years ago when she ran Spencer.  She had all kinds of policy changes and Bill freaked.  It's so over the top and stupid.  Liam gives women time off for giving birth, and people better health insurance and he's an awful person/human being and Wyatt and Bill feak out.  It's so cartoonish.  I never noticed how bad of an actor Don Diamont was - he's so bad.  Just God Awful.  But at least he's more fit than Darren Brooks who must be 1/2 his age and is even a worse actor if that's possible. 

Archived