Y&R: August 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

aback that's bcuz viewers were bored with the slow writing and all the abbot breakfast scenes. they want fast-paced character-driven writing that only jean and shelly can provide. they've been doing great at gh. everyone loves them there. did you know that under jill, y&r demos were up 112% up on the current regime? everyone at y&r really misses jill and chuck, eileen melody and daniel were just saying how much they loved the stuff chuck wrote for them. nobody there wants sally and kay's boring crap!

/channeling Jonnysbro

giphy.gif

---

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously though, I think you are definitely onto something. It feels like a lot of treading water at the moment. No momentum. Possibly because we are in some kind of transition period; hopefully this isn't a taste of what's to come under MY.

• Members

"Jive talk"? What is this, 1979?

Image result for jive talk airplane movie gifs

Lane fans distinguishing themselves as usual with their crazy obsession over which color dick gets to pay a visit to Lily's lady parts.

• Members

They're basically using Lily's dalliance with Joe to argue that she's no better than Cane (while conveniently forgetting all of the other horrible stuff he's done that she'd forgiven him for, in the past).

I guess I haven't been paying as much attention to those sites as I was when Lily and Tyler kissed but I do remember words like "thug" being used to describe Tyler on some other boards.

Suddenly when Tyler was put with Abby almost all of them became "Tabby" fans.

I guess that was when MO was relatively new (still) and a lot of fans didn't care as much who Abby was paired with and they were glad to see Lily and Tyler far apart from each other, for all of the reasons that have already been described on this board.

• Members

While I am the same way, from time to time I do get surprised. And that surprised me. Like others mentioned I didn't care for the sex ring story that much outside of it has Sharon in it so it never occur to me that someone might get linked to it more. Well, not by a relative connection at least. lol.

LOVE.

Archived