Y&R July 2017 Discussion

• Members

Uh, right. You used to not play yourself like this, Dee, but it's been a long week so I'll leave you to it. You have a fantastic morning and if you come up with something better down the road I'll be back after lunch.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, it's a fat joke! I'm fat! Got it. Well nah but okay, you do you.

Failed '9 - Twin Peaks? Failed? The show on Showtime? Okay! Sure!

Glad we cleared all that up. Good luck, everyone!

• Members

I wonder if Graham is drugging Dina to make her believe she has dementia.  I like the actress, but I'm torn on how the character is treat. On the one hand she's old and I'm always hesitant to see old people disrespected.  At the same time I think it's odd that Ashley and Jack are considered petty for not "getting over" being abandoned.  I also find it odd how quickly Abby just decided to have a relationship with Dina even though Dina abandoned her mother.   I know Dina and the kids made peace years ago, but that's not really the same as all is forgiven and putting aside all resentment.

• Members

I hate to sound arrogant, but you can tell from their scenes together, that CK likes MM and has loads of fun working with her... she can't even play the part of someone who hates Hilary lol. MM on the other hand is always a pro.

• Members

They are also comfortable with it cause at the end of the day, they both know it's none of those hard feelings that can arise when you've got to two actresses whose characters are rivals. It comes across onscreen. CK has also praised MiM on IG for playing a great soap bitch. I agree with you, you can tell CK gets a kick out of it. 

Archived