Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't give a crap about Mattie and Reed and the rest of the bad acting teens. Also I'm not buying a Mattie as this needy smart girl simply because they throw glasses on her and give her lines about study topics that don't even factually make sense.

Reed came home quite often. At the very least he should know them through step dad Billy since Jill treats Cane like a son.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cane DG is a horrible actor imo and he needs her. He is always so cheesy and also I don't know where Cane being the "new" Brad came from but that wouldn't happen in a million years. He doesn't have the charm, looks and experience Don Diamont (Brad Carlton) had.

I doubt that would happen they showed Reed as a good kid among the crowd.  Charlie appeared he wanted to rip Reed's head off because he was seeing the girl he was making out with and I'm sure he found out he was obviously seeing the girl until he let her go after catching them.

• Members

Cassie isn't needed. I don't think anyone gets killed to make Reed persona non grata. I think the better question is who is Sierra.  That'd be that no last name Erin girl that Mattie is friends with. 

Anyways, i meant that the dynamics of there relationship would be the same. As well as who will get focus and who won't. 

No, you see Charlie platonically hanging out with her like Devon did with Sierra lol

Charlie will play angst for this Mattie and Reed to much like Devon played angst to all lilys

• Members

I wanted to post for some I see don't believe what Michael Muhney played when he was Adam...I have been watching The Young and the Restless since the very beginning and I was very young with my mom and grandmom.

I don't want him back and I am so furious when I see on FB people want MM as Adam back even after I show them what he did after being called a liar and I cannot fight them all off and I shouldn't have to. I know what happened and been a fan of this show since the beginning and I even cannot believe how much I remember since I was so young when it 1st aired.

MM's Adam was a horrible evil scumbag, pardon my French. I just cannot believe the character when he played in the role got away with so much. I was even called a liar when I said he killed Dr. Taylor to keep the truth from coming out what he did to Sharon and Ashley. I know what I watch and am not delusional. Also after Adam shoved Dr. Taylor into traffic on they don't have it on YT but I bet if you go to the transcript site you can get that when he was rushed to the hospital after being shoved into cars, Adam was so relieved when Dr. Taylor died. Adam was so evil and it never stopped there if we bring up all the evil he did even after that, I don't know how people wanted him redeemed. I liked Justin as Adam because it was almost like he wasn't Adam but the fact remains all memories for me came flooding back recently and you cannot erase what he did. MM's Adam besides Ian Ward had to be 1 of the most evil characters ever.

This last one was when Chris Engen was about to leave the role as Adam but 1st he dressed as Victoria's BFF who got killed in a car crash (Sabrina) and appeared to Ashley in a purple dress and long black wig.

• Members

You are so right. I just can't stand being called a liar. lol But I haven't been on there for a few days. Man are they relentless and can't accept the truth, so I had to dish it to them. lmao

I like them. I didn't think I would cause of the sorasing but I think Mattie is so adorable and innocent which I like. Also gives us a break from the adults bickering. lol

• Members

^^^ I agree with that 100%...I'm an adult and some don't like the teens on the show but I do because it makes it realistic and it is also sweet to see young love and maybe problems teens face and if well written can be a good example. I mean nothing fiction should be taken seriously but if well written to be a good role model it can be sort of a PSA.

• Members

Huh? Did you miss my original post about the dynamics of Charlie, Maddie, Reed being a parallel to Devon, lily, and Daniel just to....accuse me of hating CG? I'm not even sure how my post even became about her...or even more off beat, my dislike of her? Am I not allowed? Better observation is why does it bother you so that I don't think moon beams shine out her ass so much so that you bring it up when it's not the topic of conversation? 

I assumed that post was asking who would be the one to die. Silly me for saying I don't think anyone does and it's not needed. 

• Members

That's also a good comparison. That guitar and all. But the objections about age aren't there though.  I chose lily and Daniel cause the objections will be because there parents don't necessarily like each other. That's more akin to Dru vs Phyllis. I suspect it'll be Cane vs Billy this time. 

Archived