Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

@ajsp35801 oh yeah. I forgot about that obsession. Good thing 'great father' Kevin, who should've been branded a predator, is willing to abandon his daughter to chase after 'his Lauren.' 

The Dylan and Kevin s/l exit lead-ups have been horrible - except for each actor's final scenes with loved ones. 

• Members

I'm guessing no Y&R on Thursday (US) since CBS (and ABC) both announced Monday night, they're covering hearings tomorrow starting at 10 am EST and expected to last for hours. Because the dozen cable channels aren't enough.... 

• Members

You too? 

Please register in order to view this content

More Cane and Hillary scenes please. I know the show is trying to push the Lilly/Hillary rivalry which I like, but Cane's downfall should also include multiple scenes between Cane and Hillary as well. 

• Members

Good damn riddance to Kevin/GR. I hope he never returns, a terrible character and over hyped actor who never should have stayed past his first year. I'm glad Chloe is alive at least

But poor Doug Davidson. They've written off all of his direct co stars. I don't understand this regimes aversion to using vets like him, Tracy/Beth Maitland, etc but I hope he gets a story soon.

Those Cane and Hilary scenes were great. MM is so delicious plottin and schemin 

Please register in order to view this content

I hope Juliet takes Brash and Sassy to the cleaners

@MoTheGreat IDK why you think DG wants a new love interest. He's always the one throwing a bitch fit whenever writers try and split Lane up. He'd be more than happy if every scene was just him disrobing CK in the GCAC or their ugly living room set but I agree with @DeeeDee , this is the best material he's had in 10 years. Dingo should stop looking the gift horse in the mouth and let it rip

They should have cast an actual 15 year old to play Mattie. I can't get past this girl looking like CK's college buddy. Not a fan of the sugary sweet nerdy portrayal either but I do like her with Reed

Tracey Bregman looks banging  Lauren not wanting Scott with Sharon makes sense but does seem dumb considering she tried to sick Red on him.

You guys know he's seething lol. Every pairing  he's had outside of Shick since I started watching again has been a failure (although he and Jessica Collins has decent chemistry, the writing was just a snooze fest). He and Jennifer Gareis still had it both times she briefly returned so I wouldn't mind TPTB bringing her back and trying that again. But they need to give it up already on Chick, its done nothing but weaken both characters.

• Members

Hillary has to be the single most interesting character this show has.  MM is delivering and YR has answered my prayers.  She is playing old school vixen to perfection, and she looks positively stunning in that red outfit.  MM's scenes with DG were gold.  I miss scenes like that on a soap.  Gosh, that was good, and then Hill getting on the phone summoning Boriah!  LOVE IT!  I may have to put this show on the DVR.  

Lauren continues to look like a retired hooker who's now a madame with that [!@#$%^&*] wire hair.  Can we get TB a damn makeover, please?!  

Archived