Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't stand Kevin, I hope he get kill along with Chelsea.

we said this before but who wouldn't mind Hilary & Billy.

So, Reed & Mattie just going to be at the same place now. So, she's going to be his inspiration.

The funeral have got to end. 

• Members

the Charlie going to bring Mattie to the underground.

Leslie coming back!!

Juliet, she is using you! She doesn't like Lily. 

Is Hilary doing stuff behind the scene with Lily modeling career?

I believe Cane work better against schemers as love interest.

• Members

This is going to sound mean but was anyone else a bit creeped out by the way "Connor" was staring at "Christian"?  I had all types of "Good Son" fanfiction swirling through my thoughts.  

I know most likely the actor was staring off, probably mostly at another object but the angle made it look as if he was staring intensely at the other little boy. I thought, man, are they already pitting Adam's two sons against each other?

Please register in order to view this content

I could've believed Michael and Scott having to hold Kevin back if perhaps Kevin had already grabbed a sharp object (like the giant crucifix behind the altar) and ran toward Nick with it but little ole Kevin up against Nick? Puhlease.

Speaking of unintentionally funny, were they playing that opening of the casket and Kevin fainting for laughs?  Maybe it just didn't come off the way they'd intended.

It's interesting that Hilary recommended Leslie to Juliet but it definitely makes sense to choose a female lawyer to take the case and it adds even more interest to possibly see Leslie on the GC landscape again. I hope that she has a few scenes with Neil, Devon, Michael and especially Hilary would be very intriguing. And once the details of the case break wide open, it should be even more interesting.

I'm a bit surprised that Mariah wasn't at the funeral. I mean, I know that Mariah and Chloe were never BFFs but they seemed to be in a good, non-contentious place. Also, weren't she and Kevin supposed to still be close? Also Sharon was there. Oh well.

• Members

That's true. I didn't even think about it at the time but it is strange they didn't have Mariah there for Kevin, especially with Sharon being there.

Nick and Chelsea/MCE and Morrow were so awful today. Just monotone all around. And their cozy little family scene at the park? Gag me. They got sort of ripped on Twitter when the Y&R twitter handle posted a pic of the happy little family. LOL. Nick and Sharon will always, to me, have the best chemistry and work the best. Morrow cannot carry a pairing. Morrow needs to look pretty and just not say much. MCE has been bored to tears and phoning it in for a while. She can give a good performance but she's an actress who's better served playing an instigator or playing a character that's remotely interesting. She did great as nutso Annie on AMC.

Hope we actually get to see Leslie!

And we all know why Victoria didn't fire Billy. This pairing has been so toxic to her character. I much prefer Thompson with Tognoni but Phyllis and Victoria desperate for him just irks me.

• Members

I am sure Morrow is not happy with the negative comments on Twitter.

Nick's only pairing is with Sharon. If they don't want to pair them again then TPTB need to stop pairing Morrow with females and have him be just a punk.

No he can't and Morrow isn't pretty so he'll need help with that too.....LOL

• Members

LOL do you like anyone besides Chandler Ron

Please register in order to view this content

I think Morrow's attractive. His body was nice the other day LOL. I think this is the best he's looked in quite a while. I never liked the longer hair on him.

But he's a terrible actor. I bet he's not thrilled with the Twitter comments LOL. I'd love to see his face. The pairing is failing and they have to know it. Morrow wants to fight against the Sharon/Nick pairing but they just work. They always have.

And I agree @cassadine1991 Billy's reaction was terrible. And why did we have to sit through Nick telling Victoria? So we could have her run and tell Billy? Lawd ...

• Members

The negative reaction to Chelsea and Nick probably burns all the more since Morrow requested and fought for the pairing for years. Am I wrong for getting some sick satisfaction from his failure and having it blatently thrown in his face daily on social media.  He needs to get  over himself and whatever he doesn't like about Shick. 

Archived