Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Members

I think Jordan is her talk to and friend. So far she's been honest with him and open. However, it doesn't work cause Jordan is such a fail character. And he's a male she's slept with.   

I suspect Devon is sidelined cause his pairing with Mariah doesnt work and Hilary is more entertaining without him. Plus, as I stated earlier, the entire point of Mariah's involvement with Hilary and Devon is for her to lead story and have something to do besides play supporting to others. Having her as Hilary's talk to/friend would be more of the same.  They decided to kill two birds with one stone.  Mariah elevated and Hevon needing story and a split. It just didn't work well the way they'd hoped due to chemistry issues and poor execution. 

Can you blame DG? Lane fans had to save his job once. That's a valid fear. 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For some strange reason of mine, I see Hillary sleeping with Cane. & Cane will enjoy it. I can see the only time they bring out Lily is for the Hilary vs Lily but other then that. Their really no purpose for Lily. They already establish CKLily is nothing without a man. Cane going to be spreading his wings. I won't be surprise them sending CKLily on modeling gigs away from GC.

Not really, because he had people he could have hook up with before they hook him up with Lily. 

• Members

Your hatred for CK warps every thought about lily. Lol. 

I pray they don't have Hilary with Cane. Jesus, that's Jack and victor level disgust for me. Besides if they go there the entire point is to push s rivalry with lily and Hilary. That doesn't equal lily backburned. Lol

How many affairs does Hilary need? Geez, I hope not. That'd border on ridiculous. Folks talk about Chelsea running through a decade of story in 5 years. Hilary would have her beat. 

• Members

Oh, I don't mind her fighting with either woman nor do I mind her being bitch.  My complaint is always the execution.  I want Hilary to be a well rounded character with clear motivations for her behavior. A bitch when warranted but still have a heart  Not some one note hair twirling villainess with nary a redeeming quality, no friends, no connection canvas, no purpose other than playing resident antagonist. 

• Members

Y'all know what a vixen is right?  So why does Hill need friends?  Did Erika Cane have friends?  Did Delia Reid Ryan Ryan... have friends?  Usually a vixen has one person in their life they can always count on, that is Jack for Hillary.  Otherwise, she needs to be deliciously bad and not weighted down with friends ruining her manipulations.  

Hopefully, Hevon will reunite, but until then, I'm enjoying Hillary immensely.  Daytime has gotten away from villains and vixens and I miss that.  

Archived