Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ha. I missed that season - no idea Mac was tied to Lane - so Reed's stepmom gave birth to twins, whose parents work for his mother and stepdad and they never crossed paths. Right...  

Honestly compared the 5 months pre-LA, I'll give them the cliche because Reed/Mattie feel like a winning combo. 

• Members

^ I just don't see it as comparable, unless the people you work with are small town billionaires with a history of being on GC buzz. Plus the surrogacy connection.  Anyway, it's a small point and I've harped on it enough. If it wasn't a symptom of bigger issues of lazy, sloppy writing it wouldn't bother me as much.

• Members

The young lady playing Mattie has charisma in spades.  She is utterly watchable.  Same with Charlie.  Good, solid young man, but where has he been?  

So Zoe and the other day player (I forget the characters name) that was crushing on Reed are ?  What happened to them?  Have they just been dropped?

• Members

I refuse to believe they wouldn't know each other through Mac and JT.

I like Hilary like this. He von bored me and the character thrives away from Devon. I could see her hooking up with Cane down the line because they've always had good chemistry. Not as a pairing but maybe a one nite stand

• Members

Mac and JT hadn't been in Genoa City since Reed was a child so I think it's plausible. At his age why would it come up? I would guess they may have met once as children at a party but I wouldn't expect them to remember that. 

Archived