Y&R: June 2017 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

YR needs to take it old school.  On a Friday, have Lily find out the truth PUBLICLY as Dina stands in her hotel room with a dead Graham (she may or may not have done it).  Time to get back to the glory days where viewers can't wait for Monday.  

• Members

Context matters. I meant there was no need for that Cassie story where she died and that was the catalyst for Dru/Neil hating lily with Daniel. I don't think anyone should/needs to die. But you omitted that to focus on part of my statement. 

I think I'm the one whose catching hell right now. You're the one who attacked me. Unnecesarily, I might add. 

O_O with dina and Graham. But I can dig it 

• Members

This sounds amazing! I want Ashley involved in this, I would make it Genoa City's version of the Lana Turner/Cheryl Crane story. Dina confessing -in court- because she thinks Ashley did it, but it turns out it was... someone we don't mind leaving the show and ending up in prison.  

Or Abby doing it in order to protect Dina and Ashley lying for her daughter. When was the last time a show did a melodramatic story about a mother's love? (Kandi and Mama Joyce don't count)

• Members

Hahaha at the RHOA reference.

Count me in on more cliffhangers...especially after that B&B one today.

So actually off work due to my birthday week so I've watched this week. It's been a good juicy week and I feel the writers have got it. I agree with whoever said it started with L.A. shows.

So...main story was The Hunt for Chloe and Dina. Chloe's was climax with a nice build for Dina's. I liked the twist with her not being dead...not that I didn't see it coming. It irks me it's another Victor thing. I had hoped Chloe planned this all along. And now Victor is also involved with Tessa. Again, he has his finger in everything behind the scenes. I guess this is all to get control of the family again. Time will tell. Meanwhile, I continue to love Dina's story, but I am wonder what the secret is. It was a subtle cliffhanger for sure today with her. And I love Jack/Ashley teaming up  to get to the bottom of it.

B was B&S. Love that the walls are closing ever so slowly in on Cane. And he is just trying to weasel his way out. Love how it appears to be bringing other characters in. Please let one of them be Jill. Can't wait to see Leslie. Hillary and her red suit is love and watching her plot and scheme has been a highlight.

C stories...Reed/Mattie, Sharon. Reed and Mattie are making me wonder since I've been on and off with Y&R for years if this was been the first time in ages that Y&R has started to build a new teen scene. Glow by Jabot? I am liking them together. Meanwhile, it was nice to see Paul (yay) and Sharon discuss that divorce of hers.

Pacing has been great this week. I hope it continues. Because there's so much going on with so many possibilities. Here for Dina, B&S mess ala Cane's downfall, and Reed/Mattie.

PS. @Cat I think it was you that said JM was wolf sexy. If so, I would agree. But as long as I've been on this board, I've always said he could get it. Love sum wolf. hehe.

Archived