GH: Another Temp Recast Coming

John

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Says the one who wants to keep arguing over something so silly? Lawd! LOL. I gave a list and you picked apart. To each their own

Please register in order to view this content

And people seem to forget it's called PERSONAL OPINION. I respect dio's opinion, I just don't understand it. I don't think Eric Martsolf is very good. Sorry but I never have and yes I think Berris is better than him. I also think he's better than Shawn Christian. Seriously. That's not trolling. dio, come on. Someone can't respect a talented actor because they're "ugly"? Again, to each their own.

Massey wasn't great. He had some ok moments. I liked him a lot but I know he wasn't the greatest :/

Martsolf is much better at comedy, I 100% agree on that. He's grown a lot but I don't think he's great and that's not trolling, dio, I just don't. I also think Galen Gering can have his moments but he's not that great either. To each their own.

• Members

BB's looks have nothing to do w/ his acting chops - which I find lacking. What I'm saying is that his mug made his lack of chops all the more prominent, to me. Go watch that clip I posted... it's comedy material, not an impactful dramatic MOMENT. And it has nothing to do w/ the material, too. That was some AMAZING material BB had to work with (especially considering what DOOL puts out...) and yet... 

Archived