Dynasty: Discussion Thread

• Members

Since it was brought up. Here is the Claudia meltdown. I was in HS and my friends and I would talk about the soaps the following morning at school. On Thursday morning it was Dynasty talk with chat about the upcoming Knots episode. I remember us LOL at Claudia's complete meltdown and how badly done it was.

Liars, Liars, Liars, All of them.....Steven...Liar, Krystal.... Liar....Adam....Liar.....LOL  and why in the hell did she kneel when the fire started instead of freaking opening the door and running out the suite?....LMAO

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm aware of that, dear, but I was referring to the hyperbole that was obviously meant to imply that Dynasty had an abnormally large cast.

Please don't condescend me, especially when your assumption is incorrect

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

No it was a joke that YOU decided to take so seriously...oh, I'm sorry. you've never had a sense of humor have you? and they did have a unusually large cast. se that's called an OPINION....WHICH EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO. look iy up if you can....DEAR. 

• Members

According to whom?

If that's true, then the new series won't be too different from the original.  Which is a shame.  DYNASTY's original theme -- a working class girl struggling to fit in with her new husband's wealthy, dysfunctional family -- is a strong one that could yield tons of juicy story.  IDK why they keep [!@#$%^&*] it up.

And then, it was only out of necessity.

Chances are, if Alexis isn't a part of this, neither will Dominique be.  Dominique was created primarily to go head-to-head with Alexis (although I've also heard that it was Diahann Carroll who pitched to Aaron Spelling the idea of coming aboard as the First Black Bitch).

Besides, I always saw Dominique as more novelty for that particular era than actual character, so I don't believe she would be as captivating in our post-Cookie universe.  Now, if Dominique were changed in the new series to the First ASIAN Bitch....

Edited by Khan