Dynasty: Discussion Thread

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bliss was on for the entire run of The Colby's, though her storylines were so crap that you'd be forgiven if you forgot that... though it was rumoured if there was a season three of The Colby's she would've been out.

Her title card was more interesting than her character.

• Members

The only time Bliss had any sort of putpose was when she sided eith her mother over her father..and was cold and bitchy to her future step mother Frankie.

She could have been the free spirit..anti money and more a free spirited hippie that shunned all that the Colby family offered.

• Members

...And Omarosa, of course, WANTS to be Dominique.

IMO, Bliss was the Amanda of the four Colby siblings, with Miles the (hetero) Steven, Monica the Fallon, and Jeff, essentially, the (non-villainous) Adam; and, just as with her DYNASTY counterpart, no one at THE COLBYS knew what to do with Bliss either.

Edited by Khan

• Members

She was no complex character, I'll give you that, but if you asked me to describe ES' Fallon it'd be terribly easy: an eternal victim, weak kind of woman, who managed to occasionally stand up for herself but mostly whined about everything as she allowed men to use her as a trophy. She was written specifically and with purpose.

You ask me to describe Bliss and I'm just like ... um, she was the youngest? A daddy's girl? Dumb? Not sure.

• Members

The writing for Fallon was horrible under ES. She herself was fine and she showed that in season 9 of Dynasty under a new team. I thought Fallon was better in season 9 than season 2-4 with PSM in the role. This is my go to scene to how awesome she was

Was it just me or was she not channeling classic Erica Kane?

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Emma Samms as Fallon was dull as dirt. She was boring and a totally different character. I thought the actress who was playing Jeff's wife before fake Fallon was found would have made a better recast. She had the looks and vigor that Fallon possessed.

Edited by Soapsuds