Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

he was like that last time she was here. Best thing to happen was him being downgraded once she left but I already see signs of it agian unfortunately. She's beefing up his family again, made him a central cop again and will likely pair him with Hope. Rafe is tolerable as a supporting player and downright obnoxious as a leading man

• Members

I know it's early and some haven't even debuted yet, but it feels like all we've done or are doing is switching out Tomsell's failures for Griffley's future failures. Jordan/Lani, Clyde/Eduardo, Xander/Fynn (no idea if Fynn is evil but you know they'll resort to that when he bombs) ... let's just hope the characters get better defined and I think they'll be acted better.

And you can tell Dena's all hot and bothered for Rafe and his daddy Eduardo. Gag me. Rafe's become tolerable and even likable over the years, but I'm really not here for 'Rope' and the groundwork is there for Rafe to become the next Daniel. Rafe was propped to the gils in his start on the show and, like Daniel, had such a poorly/never there backstory. I don't care now about his daddy issues, but I've already seem some Eduardo propping. I'm not here for him, TBH. Sorry A. Martinez. Yesterday was a better episode for me for Eduardo but I don't care.

Archived