Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's not that I ever disliked nuChad per    se, I just found it nearly impossible to reconcile the fact that he was the same character.  With time, I've grown to accept that this is Chad, though he still feels like a different character to me.  I've also really hated Ben from jump street, so I guess I kind of went into hyper embrace of Chad.

• Members

I saw no point to the original version of Chad so I'm glad that they introduced Billy Flynn and reworked the character - I really enjoy him

The Daniel and Fynn (Finn? Flynn? What is his name again?) is awful. I don't care about some age-old rivalry they have going on or them acting like they're 21 year old frat bros

Unpopular opinion, I know, but I enjoy Brady and Theresa. EM still plays a lot of his scenes like he's on the verge of sleep but I enjoy the dynamic. I just need for Theresa to be less pathetic over him. He's not all that!

I'm on Steve/Kayla overkill - can we have a break please?

Oh and I thought it was weird the other day when they had Belle be v.snarky about Sami. It felt like they were trying to re-start a Sami/Carrie dynamic with historical resentment but Sami and Belle always had a good relationship so it just seemed weird and jarring

• Members

Not every last one was about a female. EJ was the main DiMera character between 2006-2014. Lexie was only written as a DiMera in 2001-2002.

Since Joe can't do much anymore, Thaao is the best choice as the head of the family.

I always thought the baby switch would have been better if Brandon had taken the role Rafe had in the story. Finding out that his sister took the child of the woman he loved.

Archived