Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think the teens are doing fine. Theyre all green but I like them and I think theyre okay. Ciara could deliver her lines better but at least she can cry on cue which is better than half the cast.

Kayla has gotten on my nerves a lot too, but it's better than her just taking Steve back in a nanosecond. 

Today was indeed much improved from yesterdays subparness. 

• Administrator

Yeah, I think her feelings are justifiable right now.  I'm giving NuCiara a chance.  She's had around, what, 10 episodes?  Not everyone is Jonathan Jackson right out of the gate.  She can cry and she looks directly into people's eyes (she doesn't dart her eyes away like a lot of newbies do), which is a good start.  She needs to work on her voice projection, tone of voice.....she always sounds the same no what she's saying.   

I wanted to see more scenes with Chase.  If they want us to care for the character, we have to see his perspective and what he's going through.  He just had that one scene today. 

• Members

Why is poor old Jennifer wearing a hospital smock? Even latter-day Missy Reeves doesn't deserve this.

The weird gaze heavenward Chompers (Ciara) gave when Hope announced they would stay with Cousin Jenn was terrifying.

• Members

Vivian needs to dial back her emotions as Ciara and I think she is will be fine. To me, Both Chase & Theo are the most in sync of the new teens. I do wanna see more of what Chase is feeling and I believe there are spoilers that it happens on Monday

• Members

You missed it.  Victor was trash talking her again, she went upstairs.  She was back in the living room and Eric came in (I think).  She confronted him about his mixed signals and walked out.  At the end of the eppy, he came to her bedroom and took his clothes off and got into bed with her.  It was a very nice scene, but I would have liked for their angst to go on longer.  

Archived