Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

For some reason they arent as rich as they used to be and therefore need money. A few months ago Stefano was all set to want Chad to marry Abby so he could get his hands on land she was about to inherit thats worth a fortune.

Why kill Hope? Andre was also going to use this as an oppurtunity to clear Chad. He all but told him so last week

It was Andre's idea to kill Hope. He is the one that mentioned the life insurance policy

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's funny how the DiMera's handiwork is more realistic and traceable nowadays. Like when Kristen used the doctor to drug Eric and there was a paper trail? DiMeras have paper trails? Was there paperwork involved when they switched out Peter Blake's "dead" body at the morgue and replaced it with Daniel Scott's in the casket? Or any other of their countless dastardly deeds.

• Administrator

Another great episode today! DAYS has been doing some very good fight scenes lately.  I wish it was Hope who killed Aiden but instead they did the cliche scene of both men struggling for the gun, it goes off, cut to commercial.  I had to laugh at Bo's lame attempt to revive Hope.  That always happens on soaps - I few chest pumps, then yell at them to survive   

What was Tomsel's reason for the Dimera's being cash strapped? Was it bad business dealings?  

Archived