Days: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont know why they thought it would be a good idea to have Bo, the man that killed Chase's father, go find him. I do like that Chase is loyal to his father and will be a thorn in Bo's side. I guess it wasnt all for nothing. I dont like how Ciara is talking about Chase though. Like Bo and Hope told her, its not his fault

Hope looked beautiful for someone that was nearly murdered last night. Marlena also looked amazing for an older doll.

• Members

I actually think Peter Reckell's doing a fine job. Bo has never been a favorite of mine but I think he's as dependable and easy as ever. The hamming it up has been there for decades.

I do think it's a horrible mistake to go through all this and then send off Bo. Just come to an agreement with the guy for a more relaxed schedule, if that's the problem. It's not like this show has a decade of life left to it that Hope needs to be single for. Watching Hope hopscotch from Aiden to Bo to Higley's beloved St. Rafe is ridiculous.

• Members

I liked this episode a lot more than yesterday's (which felt disjointed, weirdly edited and contained some unnecessary featured plot points). I hope they keep the Chase kid - they have plenty of material for him to be pretty screwed up and there are a lot of directions they could take it. I enjoyed both him and Ciara today. The Bo/Ciara scenes were nice even though it is still the most plot-holiest. Also nice Doug/Julie cameos and use of Marlena to help smooth the process with Chase.

I was never a big Steve/Kayla fan. Even back in their heyday I enjoyed their interaction far more with their respective families than with each other. And its annoying seeing Kayla so repetitively angry right now.

V.invested in the movement of the Chad/Abby/Ben stuff. I best get to see Chad deliver Abby's kid (to continue the Jack delivering Abby/Bill delivering Jennifer trend)

• Members

Bo, you just killed his dad 24 hours ago and you think you're the one that should talk to Chase? That was stupid.

Otherwise pretty solid episode. Chad/Ben/Abby has easily become the most interesting story on the show, which is crazy as I found it super annoying over the summer.

• Members

I used to really dig Steve and Kayla but these endless scenes where Kayla just harangues him no matter what Steve does are beyond old. I don't think Higley has any interest in these two and it shows. They deserve better. Also, I realize I'm the only one but I miss a Stephanie like the first adult version, the daredevil like her father. That's a character we don't see enough of with women on soaps.

I'm more interested in Ben's madness than Chad and Abby, though I think all the actors are solid. It's a nice couple, I just don't know what those two would do with themselves when this is over, unless they lean hard on the DiMera/business angle, Chad's darker side and the inherent conflict there.

Also: The girl playing Ciara is green as [!@#$%^&*]. She needs help.

• Members

This entire teen set were all cast, promoted and are coming on at roughly the same time.

Whether or not the writing is a natural progression, the actors playing the two young men are very, very green. From what I've seen the only one approaching the ability to handle scenes without the vets is NuChase and he's not Jonathan Jackson, either.

I'm not saying fire them, but scenes with just Joey and Theo? Tough to watch right now.

• Members

I agree that today's episode was so much better than yesterday. It was like yesterday was a traffic jam. And today...we made it through and kept going.

For the record...I also loved Shayna Rose (was it?) as Steph Number 1 (adult version)

I have to admit that the Ben/Abby/Chad story is holding my interest as well this week. Just the cat and mouse-ness of it. And Like mentioned above, one this is done, there is enough internal conflict with Abby/Chad to keep them hot I am sure.

Going by interviews I've read, Kayla/Steve is probably more of Griff's baby than Higley this time around. And going by casting spoiler for this week, I'm sure of who is behind it. I just can't wait for said person to appear so this can get going.

I actually am liking all the teens so far. While NuCiara is green, I loved her scenes with Bo. And I am sure I will be hated for saying this...while Chase definitely is the best actingwise of the lot so far, I actually like Joey better and see potential. And I love Theo as well. I can't wait for Claire to appear and wonder if she will be a bad girl and thus the missing link to drive story for all the teens.

Hope out of hospital already felt weird.

So Sami is kidnapped and Marlena just think she is off somewhere? That is coming back to get her. lol.

Doug and Julie are LOVE.

Archived