GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

:lol::lol:

Hated her scenes today….just a waste on Finola's time.

Im rooting for Ava of course…its a joke that the writers are trying to force us to believe Sonny is this great father.

Ive got to say LW was good today but Billy Miller was just horrible. He has gotten worse….he showed zero emotion during his scenes. Seemed like a robot spewing his lines.

I thought her children and Epiphany were the only ones at the wedding…LOL. No one cared to come. All of sudden there were people at the church….LOL….

And Michael leaving the wedding(although no one was there…LOL) to rush to Saint Sonny's side was puke worthy.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

All in all I thought it was pretty good, and pretty much what I expected.  I think most of the explosives begin happening on Monday, but I imagine it's going to take a whole lot longer before Jason knows about Liz, and that she always knew who he was.  I'm really looking forward to that discovery, and I can only hope Liz gets what's coming to her.  I think BM did just fine with his emotions today.  I can't imagine he'd just jump at finding out he's Jason, and married to Sam.  He still doesn't have his memory, and he's still, as Jake, in love with Liz.  He looked as if he was swallowing glass when he walked into the church with Carly knowing he has to tell Liz he's already married to a woman he doesn't remember.   

• Members

I realized today that nearly every woman on this show has lied about paternity at some point. Pathetic writing. 

Anyway, I thought the Jason reveal was decent. LW did her best.  I thought BH also did well. You can tell Liz knows what she is doing is a huge mistake, but she just can't help herself. I also thought she did a good job of showing that Liz knows that Jason knows the truth when he walked in the church.

I figure LiRic fans are about to be thrown a bone and he'll pick up the pieces when all of this goes to hell. I wondered why they were keeping him around when he really has nothing going on. It took Sam talking about his Liz obsession for me to get it. 

• Members

Yeah, now Liz is more on Ric's "level" so makes sense they go in that direction again. Not that I'd mind. It also explains the random scene they had at the hospital where he wished her the best on her wedding.

I'm over nasty Nikolas.

I'm also over everyone judging each other and calling one or the other worse when all these people have done vile things and broken the law? Ugh. I roll my eyes so hard everytime Sonny or Ava think the other one is the worse parent.

And BM totally failed the reveal, IMHO. Laura Wright did her best like always but BM is just there to collect a paycheck. I wish the stans (not you Julia ...) who think he's something would see that. I really did give him a clean slate when he first started a year ago and I actually began preferring his take on Jakeson but not anymore. He's checked out and it shows. No wonder he and Monaco hit it off. Neither brings it when they're not interested and they barely muster up energy when they are. And neither are all that terrible, they're just very very lazy.

Oh please. Patrick, you work at GH, how the hell don't you know about your ex's pregnancy? LOL.

Another Kevin cameo? I guess to give up his airtime to the newest token that will be axed when the next regime takes over. Is this Anna's new love interest? Is he contract?

• Members

Yeah, I used to be a Sam fan, but I have to agree that Kelly can be a really lazy actress. That's why I'm not looking forward to the Liz/Sam confrontation. I like Billy Miller more than many people here, but I agree that he's not doing anything special here.  I don't think he's any worse than Burton when he decided to check out though.

The tendency to check out is a major problem I have with some of these actors. They have some talent, but they won't bring it unless they feel like it. I sympathize a tiny bit when it's because the material is just too stupid. Not even a little when it's because they aren't getting the screen partner they want. That's complete BS and they are getting paid way too much for those shenanigans. 

• Members

But is it that Miller checked out, or that he is incapable of checking in?   Constance Towers he  said had to tell him to speak up and that was when he had first started.    I have no idea how Billy Miller won emmys, he seems to just stand there.   The guy on DOOL who plays the nutjob married to Abigail is far better than Miller is, and all that guy is is a shirtless model by training.

• Members

I hope Ric reads her ass too! She gave him so much hell when he lied and manipulated things to hold onto her and then she turned around and was just as bad. I hope he calls her out but he'll likely be kissing her ass

How would Patrick know? Did Sabrina get her job back?

Anna's doctor looks familiar

Where is Jordan? Is she still on the show?

Why is Greenlee still on this show?

• Members

Jean Passanante– ‏@PFossil

Patience, butterflies

This is Jeans response to people whining or complaining about how slow this reveal is. You tell them Jeannie. We fans are nor writers and we must be patient because unlike other writers instead of rushing a climax for ratings or entertainment you are giving us the meat the real potatoes.

• Members

As far as how long it's been since I looked forward to an episode of GH:

Please register in order to view this content

The reveal is only going to highlight two performers. Laura Wright will bring it, as she is a professional, regardless of the crap they give her. RH will do what she always does. (just like SC on Y&R) and show up no matter what.

Kelly Monaco will sleepwalk, Mumbles Miller will barely show any energy. Mo will be glad, and sputter a bunch of strung together "welcome home, Jason's"  Jason Thompson will give a fairly good performance as he

Finola Hughes always brings her a-game, and I'm looking forward to GF supporting Liz after the fallout begins.

Speaking of Laura, has she heard about Dante yet...She's in town, not in Paris, you would think they could have had a scene between Laura and Lulu by now...or Tracey/Lulu....Just sayin...

• Members

I like BM and KM. I was definitely liking his take on Jakeson when he first arrived but he and KM just seem to become lazy actors. KM has actually gotten a little less sleep-walky through her scenes, for the most part. She's clearly invested in the Jakeson reveal and for the longest she only lit up on screen around Thompson and during Patrick/Sam.

Couldn't agree more on the last paragraph.

I think Miller gives off a likable personality for the most part and he's very facial. Expressive. And to me there's a difference between that and actual acting. He doesn't really act so much as he reacts. And he can do a good job with that. I'm not explaining myself very well but that's how I see him.

Archived