GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess I couldn't help think that there are disabled people in the audience hearing her talk about what a weak, helpless baby Sonny is because he's in a wheelchair. It's like she spouted every terrible stereotype about the disabled.

On a night time cable show it wouldn't have phased me, but daytime always feels more personal to me. The same way hearing about what's going on north of Hayden's thighs kind of grossed me out, but a lot more explicit stuff is said and done on the cable shows I watch and it's nothing to me. 

• Members

And how Sonny taught him to throw a ball….how Sonny showed him how to ride a bike…blah blah blah blah pure Bull SH IT

How his daughter with Ava couldn't be more safer with Sonny….yeah whatever…..I can't believe what was coming out of his mouth.

Her AMC and ATWT were boring…and so was Y&R….Jean will never be in Bill Bell's league …..these ridiculous posts of yours are just as bad as the writing on GH right now.

• Members

I thought today's episode was better than the reveal. Billy Miller showed for his scenes with Liz. There was some real sensitivity in the way he talked to her. Sam and Patrick had a good talk. They actually came across as a believable couple which was nice. I wish they had more scenes over the last year. Sonny lashing out at Carly was good. I was also happy that Ava got custody. LW put in a solid performance as always. I liked her scene with Michael. Sam showing up at the end with Jason's motorcycle was nice. I liked it that she didn't push him. 

• Members

Today was such wonderful pure emotion. The scenes with Jason and Liz, the scenes with Patrick and Sam, scenes with Michael and Carly just emotional serious fallout. No bells no whistles just smarttv done right. Instead of a big reveal and being swept under the rug we have quiet emotional drama. Jelly truly write GH with so much heart and intelligence. Today's episode was wonderful.

• Members

tumblr_nx7ap6ESuC1slnh4ro5_250.gif tumblr_nxknkqzbns1uc6ingo7_400.gif

angrydog.gif

ETA: I loved the end with Jason and Sam's theme playing and then she drives up on his motorcycle. Very short but poignant scene

How the hell can Sonny be mad at Carly? Does he not see the blood, bruises and cuts on her face? She was in a car accident! Doesnt even seem to care if she's alright or not. HE is the one that had this hearing rushed early with no warning. Its not her fault

• Members

LMAO I looooved Ava goading Sonny. Ava was great today. Neither of them deserve Avery but I love seeing Sonny lose. That judge shut him down. LMAO.

I couldn't with Ric berating Carly. STFU Ric and sit down.

I zoned out during Hayden and Nikolas and couldn't get through more than the beginning of yesterday's episode, so she's been playing him. Figured. And of course she has someone she's working with that she's calling. Anyone have any spoilers on who it is?

I hate thirsty Liz. Ugh. She's been made to look so awful. She's become such a damaged character. It's really sad.

Monaco was awful in the beginning. I liked Sam and Patrick but they had this Jason thing over them from the start so ... eh.  I hope Jason stays more Jake than old Jason. I don't want his memories to come back. JMO.

Archived