GH: November 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He was pretty thick on Y&R too, especially his last 2-3 years when he knew he had a job for life. I remember when they had him shirtless in that "artsy" boxing match with Cane early in his run, and he had the body of a 60-year old man.

Tyler tends to go up and down. At least he isn't looking roidy at the moment.

She's Rebecca Budig! Hayley is box office! She even got her own promo!

• Members

I'm enjoying Hayden (sorry Q). This show is devoid of a good soap bitch. Carly and Maxie have both been defanged. Sam and Liz have had their moments over the years, but they don't really enjoy screwing over other people. Hayden looked like she was having a great time during the reveal. In fact, Hayden sitting in the pew smiling was more interesting to me than anything Jason did. Hopefully, she's still there because she's going to stir up trouble with Nik (or maybe for Nik). 

I can see why some people enjoyed Ava today, but I was pretty disgusted by what she had to say to Sonny. Not sure who was more despicable today, Sonny or Ava. Maybe that's the point. 

• Members

This.

I grew tired of heroine Greenlee and Budig's ATM visits to AMC but when she came to GH and Hayden was an uber-bitch, I loved it. But after she woke from the coma ... zzzzzzz. I see she's being a tad bitchier, but I want pre-amnesia Hayden back. That was a bitch.

• Members

I think we are getting her back. Look at the way she went into the bridal room to screw with Liz's head.  I thought that was pretty good. I won't say I was afraid for Liz exactly, but I thought Hayden was psychologically menacing.

She's been playing the role of the sword hanging over Liz and Nik's head since she woke up. I also liked that Liz didn't cower during that confrontation. Plus, we needed someone for Nik to interact with the last few weeks. Now we see that he is so messed up he's actually sleeping with a woman he had shot in the head. 

I'm not necessarily dedicated to the idea that Hayden needs to stick around. I'd much rather have Carly or Maxie back. Carly has a chance because the gloves are off. Jake didn't save Joss, so she owes Liz nothing. At least I imagine that's how Carly will see it. 

• Members

Why did you feel this way?  It's not like Ava was talking to an upstanding citizens who has done good by other people.  Scummy is even more disgusting than Ava.  Ava did a good job, IMO.  We have to take this as consolation to the death of Michael yesterday.  Any character unfortunate enough to be in Scummy's orbit will be trashed to the point of wanting them dead.  I wish that bullet had killed Michael in 2008.  

• Members

What I love about Jelly storytelling this kind of harkens back to the way Bill Bell storytelling. It's that slow as molasses character driven emotions. The Jason reveal has great performances but Lizs  deception yet to be revealed which will be juicy. Jean knows what she is doing. I am so sick of hearing the show has gone from campy to boring. GH reminds me kind of like the movie Lost in Translation u have to get lost in ir

Archived