GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Carlivati was bad beyond belief.

I don't care HOW mediocre Jean and Shelley are, at least their stories are coherent and don't happen off screen. At least they write scenes longer than 40 seconds. At least their turn to history doesn't mean a vet gets a day every two months. At least they write stories and not "neat scenes."

This is not the time to criticize the new writers. It's time to celebrate the firing of a writer who has taken GH to its worst quality EVER.

I don't care HOW mediocre Jean and Shelley are, at least their stories are coherent and don't happen off screen. At least they write scenes longer than 40 seconds. At least their turn to history doesn't mean a vet gets a day every two months. At least they write stories and not "neat scenes."

This is not the time to criticize the new writers. It's time to celebrate the firing of a writer who has taken GH to its worst quality EVER.

• Members

Jamey Giddens spilling a bit of tea:

Jamey_Giddens ‏@Jamey_Giddens 10m10 minutes ago
.@xotonironixo If the head writer is culpable, why not the showrunner? Politics, scheming actresses and two-faced execs at their best.
Jamey_Giddens ‏@Jamey_Giddens 7m7 minutes ago
.@Caren329 Of course he is part of the problem. He's the one going around snatching up every leading lady from every soap
Jamey_Giddens ‏@Jamey_Giddens 7m7 minutes ago
.@Caren329 Then once they're cast, everyone complains about the cast bloat and balance but who got the blame?

• Members

Jamey is so devastated. It's almost as bad as when *sigh* ABC had the nerve to cancel OLTL alongside that embarrassing flop stain called All My Children.

Meanwhile, yall it's a busy thread. Just press "Post" once, even if the page doesn't automatically refresh. Your post will be there.

• Members

SERIOUSLY. It's been years!

The only thing more annoying than people doing it is the fact that it's never been fixed. And BTW, how many poor souls are waiting to get their accounts validated?

• Members

I assume it's someone whose hiring Jamey was thrilled about in the last three years. Because Jamey has been praising every single one of the star hires these two ever made, until the last week.

Archived