GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Mine do the old black light thing all the time and for years they have been convinced I've been a good christian boy because of how well I clean up have words. !@#$%^&*], I do it so often that I'm surprised I still have some LOL. The first time mother caught I was with my full-length mirror and she slapped the out of me then made me start reading the bible from the book of genesis and on until father cam home.

The point I'm trying to make is this: lets hope he had parents like mine so he wouldn't be too embarrassed of this departure.

• Members

Late to the party, but this may be a case of be careful what you wish for...

And I am a huge fan of Carlivati. I don't really care what you think of me, I can take the slings and arrows... and I can go against the grain of what is and isn't popular opinion. wink.png

I do hope Ron comes on a show soon, even if it's as an associate writer. Til then, we'll see how Shelly and Jean do in their jobs.

• Members

Hell, I remember a time when I would post outlandish things for shits and giggles, much like the one up above, and 5 pages would be added in 15 minutes--Each page being nothing but responses to the childish thing I posted.

Maybe this is a sign that I should stop because it doesn't look normal for a 24 year old to acting that immature.

Oh, for the record, I do think that RC has potential. His ideas are decent IMO but he is the type of writer that needs a strong EP to keep him in check and a strong staff team that fleshes out the material in an organic style. Wasn't that basically the difference between McTavish's first and last AMC stint?

• Members

I doubt people are expecting much of anything out of those two. Other than JONNSYBRO, obviously.

To me this is more about a much-needed deflating of an ego, and a reminder to the DC brigades that they do not get everything they want, than some righteous crusade to repair GH.

GH is likely dead with Ron or with those two. So it's pick your poison.

I would rather the job go to bad/sometimes competent writers who don't go around treating fans like [!@#$%^&*] online rather than a bad/sometimes competent writer who spends his time on bizarre fetishes and raging at viewers and soap critics on Twitter.

He deserved to be fired, not just for quality or ratings, but for awful, awful behavior.

He made it personal. Day after day, month after month, year after year.

He got what he deserved.

• Members

I'd guess this is more down to Frank than to Ron, so unless ABC forces him to cut people to free up money, they will likely stay.

Maybe without both of "Cartini" around, Frank will finally get over the eons-old grudge against Prospect Park and at least dump Easton and Howarth.

• Members

I don't think he has a choice at this point. I think a lot of people are going down, fast.

There was a claim over on PTV that MB led an "actors' coup" over outrage against the writing a couple months ago, and went above FV's head to the network. It wouldn't surprise me.

• Members

His biggest problem was that he knew what the viewers wanted, but he didn't care. He needed to be shut down. The fans are the bread and butter.

I think they should have canned him when the kiddie quad was in full force. His need to showcase Spencer was just creepy!

Archived