GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True. But I think with a gig like DAYS, he'd have to tone down his writing seeing as he can't do the extravagant and over the top story he did at GH and OLTL. DAYS doesn't have the budget for it.

*sighs*

I'm on the fence with Ron as I think he can do good things when he is reigned in. For instance, his first year at OLTL.

• Members

I suspect that there probably is some sort of gag order in place on the subject, especially when controversial personnel changes of this kind are made. I'm sure that Frank himself is under close watch with the ratings dive bombing, so, I'm sure he won't be singing like a canary on any social media outlets for awhile. He will have to play tag with the media and hope that this all blows over.

• Members

I suspect that there probably is some sort of gag order in place on the subject, especially when controversial personnel changes of this kind are made. I'm sure that Frank himself is under close watch with the ratings dive bombing, so, I'm sure he won't be singing like a canary on any social media outlets for awhile. He will have to play tag with the media and hope that this all blows over.

• Members

LOL While I'm by no means a prude, and I've been known to surf for some "entertainment" on the side, I never really sought soft-core stuff on daytime soaps anyway. Lately, with the pecs on parade on GH, I wondered when the name of the show would be changed from "General Hospital" to "Planet Fitness".

• Members

The scenes with Dante and Mr. Wood were horrible this past week. I kept thinking how a vet was not being used while Mr. Wood was apparently reading lines from a paper with a blank look on his face while "acting" opposite another actor.

• Members

There are big changes ahead. What do you think of the head-writing change with Shelly Altman and Jean Passananate coming in to take the reins from Ron Carlivati?

Photo Credti: S Bergman

JACKIE: It will be interesting now to see what the new writers will do, as these are two wonderful women. Im excited to see what they have in store. It will be interesting to see how having two women write the show now, as opposed to having a man write the show, what kind of shifts there will be in regards to storylines and storytelling. I am one who always thinks youve got to keep it fresh and new. It will be a new adventure

This is from Jackie Zeman at Michael Fairman. I loved how Jackie said wonderful women and talking there fresh perspective to soaps. Love people are getting on the JELLY train.

Archived