GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Members

I think (hope) the camp will be reigned in. That will make a lot of these characters more bearable, imo. Sure, I'd like to see Nina, Silas and Franco gone, but I think they will be written more realistically under JP. I love MW, so I'm hoping Ava becomes a better written character.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maura is a fantastic actress. I think Ava was one of Rons best creations and she won the emmy for those great crypt scenes. The Denise storyline is terrible let's get her back to Ava. I love Roger Howarth but I think Franco has run its course with Nina have them leave together. Let the Jake thing finally be revealed. Jean and Shelly are not campy writers at all. They didn't write any of that on y&r. I think wigh Jean being close to Frank he will help champion her vision more then JFP who did not. I thought Jill was tacky when she won her emmy and didn't thank Jean pr Shelley for writing their best show emmy. BTW SOD named in 2014 Y&R most improved show under Jean and Shelley

• Members

Poor Rao. SMH.

I can't judge on their writing at Y&R since I stopped watching right as the transition between JG and them started (aka Delia's death)

And let's not come for my Liz with breast cancer. Just...NO.

• Members

Again someone who doesn't get smart tv. Watch and u will see great dialogue, vets ob screen, emotional scenes that will make you cry. U guys all wanted a change we have a good change and still complaining. We should be championing smart tv not tearing it down

• Members

I can appreciate what Rao tried to go with Night Shift: Season 2, but I found A LOT of it aimeless and boring as hell. Also, let's not forget season 2 tanked, which is why it wasn't commissioned for a 3rd season. I don't know who I want for GH per se, but it sure as hell isn't Carlivati, Altman/Passanante, or Sri Rao.

It's too bad GH's best staff writers left after Guza was justifiably fired. I know she's happy at B&B writing scripts, but someone like Michele Val Jean should be given another chance - she never got it 2001 when JFP and McTavish swooped in and forced her out. Her GH scripts were always the best and she did contribute a lot to some of Guza's better 90's stories.

• Members

Im so sick of this Jean P smart tv BS.

Unless one has a very meager taste in what they consider smart TV. She does not do smart TV.

Smart TV is stuff like The Wire and Breaking bad in which you actually have to pay attention to see all the various layers that are going on into the web of story.

While I can acknowledge she and shelly were doing a good job of making Y&R at least not suck. There is nothing complicated about Jean.

Name 1 smart story from ATWT. The show that she drilled into the ground. Just 1 story that had actual layers and complication and wasn't just an ordinary soap opera story?!

• Members
I haven't watched GH since the Sam and Tea baby switch so I haven't complained about anything. All I see is the same used up boring writers that get passed around from soap to soap. After they flop on GH they'll pop up on the writing staff at DAYS probably. Smh.

• Members

I just would like to say how admirable it is for RC to return here and pimp Jean P. and Shelly Altman's work to everyone (before they've even officially started). Lord knows I wouldn't speak so positively about the team that replaced MY ass.

Archived