GH: Carlivati OUT! Passanante/Altman IN!!

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

True, he's gone, but his material is going to air for a little while yet, so, it is still relevant to speak of him.  I do plan to be patient with the new writers and to give them a chance.  I don't think it will take them long to find their footing because they are familiar with most of the characters because they both have been with GH previously.  However, I do not have alot of faith in ABC.  Network executives are legendary in thinking that they know what the public wants but do not  (e.g. "The Revolution to replace OLTL.  A curse on you, Brian Frons).  Has anyone else noticed that the uniform complaint of GH fans in the last ten years has consistently been, "Enough of the mob already!"  Well, the biggest stories as of late have not been mob-centric, and look what happened!  Even though the lack of the mob wasn't the real problem lately (and I definitely DO NOT think it was), I half-way wonder if the network might be of the opinion that it was and will thus strong-arm the new writers to put the mob back front and center again.  So, Ron and where he went wrong still matters for those of us who still care about the survival of GH.  Because if the wrong diagnosis is made and the wrong treatment for a fix applied, there will be much sorrow ahead for fans, cast, and crew alike.

Archived