GH: Very Unsurprising Return

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ratings are still tanking so she's not to blame. I liked her on GH. I was tired of her ass on AMC and her coming and going like it was an ATM machine but she fit on GH. She should have been Liz's sister Sarah but I won't nitpick that.

• Members

Horrible news. I did not watch any scenes of her after her first, that is how intolerable she is. Has her character insisted to everyone yet that she is formidable and fierce? That's how these dime a dozen characters usually work. It doesn't matter that they just arrive on the show, they come in being obnoxious and smug about how much of a player they are and then some poor guy is fascinated while all the women hate her and she hates them back.

She has very little talent, isn't all that pretty, has an obnoxious face, ruined AMC, and has no business being on GH. The only one I tolerate even less than her is Minshew.

• Members

Is it wrong that before I saw the link, I thought Kelly Sullivan took a hike from Y&R to make her big comeback as Connie?

Budig is entertaining when she's bitchy but she talks too fast and she's not aging well. She's fine in small doses but I was definitely not a fan of her on AMC.

Archived