Y&R: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Just caught up, so SharShar couldn't get her kid back for ONE NIGHT without Dylan, had Dylan helping her prepare for job interviews, and is now a waitress at her old high school hangout.......BWAHAHAHAHA!

This Avery/Joe stuff is already creeping me out!

• Members

Dylan and Sharon reminds me of Jake and Alison from Melrose Place.

I hate how Sharon can't exist without Dylan the hero being there for her, even though they work.

I felt bad for Kyle wanting Jack's approval so badly. I'm growing to like the actor playing Kyle even though I don't find him super great. And why does Summer seem to eat up airtime with nothing going on? So now Phyllis suddenly cares about Avery? Please. Gina's doing a good job with Phyllis but Phyllis is just annoying. And poor Paul/Doug Davidson. He looks so unkempt and sad. Paul's become completely disposable, even as Dylan's father.

I try to watch but the show is just .... sigh.

• Members

Does anyone feel like they are at a loss of what to do with GT/Phyllis? I only watch occasionally - and she's rarely on, but I read the daily recaps. She seems to be an after-thought and now her big mission is supporting player to Avery's drama. It's as if the big showdown with Sharon was the endgame. Certainly and the bizarre Kelly thing was far from memorable and became a mess.

• Members

If they drove Collins off they're insane. I know Avery has been basically a standard noble JFP heroine for much of her run and often nauseating at times, but she's carrying so much of this dreck.

But yes, they're wasting Gina even more, who is a powerhouse as Phyllis (and great with Peter Bergman).

• Members

I hate that though. She is a good, dynamic actress with tons of charisma and sex appeal. But I will always hate Pratt for making me dread her name because of what happened at AMC. Of all the people that should have been given a new character then!

Archived