Y&R: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

haha I know...they are just the only kids on campus I could think of...

I'm not saying they should do another stupid kiddie romance, but i can still see one of them being made to be like Spencer and is just this terrible brat....most likely Connor since he's the Newman....

The real question is.....why would Chuck be so ashamed to write for Jill, yet he obviously wrote whatever he did for Susan Lucci.....unless he thinks Nikki or Phyllis or even Chelsea is the "Erica Kane" of the show....

• Members

I will keep saying this until the end of time -- THANK GOD Chuckie isn't using Jill. THANK GOD AND ALL HIS ANGELS. I can just imagine the hack job he'd do to her. No, I rather not see her than see her degraded and decimated.

In my mind, Jess (who is recurring and therefore has a choice) saw the writing on the wall, took a look at her one script sent monthly, and said "No, thanks. I think I'm busy." biggrin.png

• Members

OT...Nick (Jonas) is such a fuckin hottie. Lawd have mercy! A++++ on that avatar and sig, YRBB. :-)

Back on topic...And to think only two more hours until UpChuck Tuesday. Yay! Can't wait!!

• Members

My vote is for option 2, Sag. Do nothing. Do us all a favor and do nothing.

It seems like Hilary hasn't been on in months, I had forgotten that she and Neil weren't divorced yet. What a waste. She and Devon were put back together way too soon.

That's all. What a s.hit show.

Archived