Y&R: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Members

She dumped her meds in the trash at CL without any explanation. If she doesn't want to take any medication during her pregnancy I can't blame her. I felt very strongly about not putting any chemicals in my body when I was pregnant including stuff like cough medicine or any over the counter medications.

Glad there was no Avery today. That "rape" storyline is so bizarre and Avery's actions are so weird and make no sense. It kind of makes me uncomfortable, like what are they trying to say here?

After today I don't care what Marco does, he's my hero. His speech to what's her name from the ship was priceless. "These people are scum. They hide behind their estates and pretend to be honorable but they're not", in reference to the Abbots and Newmans. Sadly, so true. Every single one of them is a felon, either tried and convicted or currently getting away with it. I wish there was someone to really root for but there's not. sad.png

This new Kyle, - the hair, the acting, the storyline with Summer, ...next!

Summer-the whining, the crying, the calls for Mommy...next!

The other thing that struck me today when Mariah was talking with Sharon who was still wearing her black sequined tank top and shorts, was that Sharon, if she has this baby, (if there is a baby), will have given birth to five kids! Twins Cassie and Mariah, Noah, Faith and now little DJ. Pretty amazing body for five kids!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She dumped her meds in the trash at CL without any explanation. If she doesn't want to take any medication during her pregnancy I can't blame her.

Except earlier Sharon stated that her Therapist recommended she stay on her meds, which could be a lie. She should know reading the internet is not a way to diagnose herself. This will probably turn out to be an hysterical pregnancy, symptoms and all, brought about by the fact that Nick is hvng a baby with another woman!

• Members

These shitty writers just throw stories out there without any build-up. First that stupid ass Ashley aneurysm, the dumb-ass Yack/Gabe lie that they're father/son and now this Avery crap. I'm over it.

I honestly think LB/Kyle could work if they invested in him a little. Same story for a lot of the next gen on this show, but that's been going on way before UpChuck showed up.

Archived