Y&R: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Maybe it's already been discussed but - Where are Jill and Tristan Rogers? I don't know what happened with the mystery of the jewelry box. Just kind of like...I feel like the Scooby Doo gang mystery will die into nothing because no one knows what's going on and it's being written as a meandering nothing plot. Or - it will turn out to be the Police guy at the station - so END it already. Yack/Jack....does anyone know why real Jack has had the choice to make a phone call once or twice.....and he DIDN'T CALL PHYLLYIS? LOL? Does he not know her PHONE NUMBER? My GOD. Now today his comment was he needed to CALL JABOT!!!!! In which case Victoria or Victor will answer. How about CALLING YOUR FAMILY!??? SO STUPID! Just watch...it'll happen. So many actors are being completely wasted over plots at this point.

• Members

What bothers me more is his constant blank stares and smirks. Bergman is so unsubtle. NotJack could not be more obvious.

I don't care about the secret lover girl. She's provided nothing but boredom and irritation.

Amelia Heinle acts too much with her teeth. It's so annoying!

Nikki and Chris were far more authentic than anything else on Y&R today.

Burgess Jenkins looks better without any scruff. It just makes him look older. Almost like Jack Wagner... Gross!

Adam and Billy acting like idiots in front of little Connor is a gem.

• Members

I have decided to stop watching y and r. I can't anymore it's just so bad. They need to reinstate Shelly Altman immediately as head writer. Shelly would be 60 percent less then what they are paying Pratt but with more quality results.

• Members

I found a phone...but it's about to lose it's charge!

So if getting the *Uck out of here is so important....

Let's sit and argue about the almost-dead-phone for an hour before we decide to make a call.

So stupid. And you can only laugh.

• Members

You know who Y&R needs? Nancy Curlee (talked to her a few time about this). Pam Long. (OLTL fans won't like it, but she beat GH when she was writing for GL back in the day...demos, ratings, everything...and it was only about 3 weeks.) And anyone else AWAY from Y&R that ACTUALLY pays attention to detail. Pays attention to how BAD this show is written now. But those two people could create characters that didn't alienate fans or make people think badly of established characters.

Archived