Y&R: June 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Watch.....They will write Victor out when all of this is over, but not because he's going to jail or some sanitarium.....They will just have him and Nikki go on an extended vacation to get away from his "troubles" (all the Abbotts being pissed at him) but not before vowing revenge on all of them for no reason at all like when he left after he got Colleen's heart....

• Members

No matter what we say ratings are way up for Jill and Pratt. Jill has done everything her bosses have wanted reduce the budget for y and r, emmy wins galore and ratings up by a huge margin. Her renewal is about ready to be signed. I bet she even gets a raise. My god u can't kill thus bitch. She knows how to play the game for years and years. I gotta give it to her she's good

• Members
Is that the point? Higher ratings, being financially feasible and gets recognition? I mean if more people are watching more frequently (the potential fan base is pretty set, it's watching more than usual 1-3 days that boosts ratings) isn't thay success? Just because some fans are unhappy, clearly the results say otherwise. And with daytime, we have plenty of data points. I can't say I love the show now - lots of plot holes and eh on some stories, but they are featuring vets, the stories are moving at a better pace and it's not as predictable or plodding. It's not perfect, but soaps never are for long periods of time.

Archived