Josh Duggar: 12 year old Molestation charges Surface

John

• Members
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Disgusting people. Throw God in your response 1 million times but it won't change the fact that your son is a freak who preys on the opposite sex and you covered it up. Then, when they finally turn him in, it's to a perv they knew would keep it quiet?! Unreal! Garbage people!

• Members

One does not have to be over 21 to be a molestor.

Fact is Josh even admitted doing this to underage girls. That is a preadator in the making

Supposedly he got help but Michelle has said, he went to a Labor camp

Has he dealt with this? Does he care about the girls whose lives he changed forever

ETA: I cant blame Josh's folks for his actions. Yes they may teach things that repress wants, desires etc but that doesnt give a then 15 year old the right to molest girls and then get it swiped under the rug.

• Members

And the "counseling" he got was working with some guy on manual labor.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/duggar-spawn-family-research-council-leader-resigns-over-molestation-charges

I'm already seeing people praise and defend this family, because as long as you hate the right people (gays and women and "non-believers"), you can do whatever you want.

And People will likely keep on writing out those checks too. It's sad to think a HATE GROUP like FRC cut ties and People likely will not.

This family works 24/7 to persecute anyone who is not just like them, and now we know why - it's because they are full of sickness.

They're lucky that the world we live in rewards the likes of them time and time again.

• Members

They said he had just turned 14. I didn't say anything about needing to be 21, but where is the line? Can a 10 year old be a molester? It's hard for me to think children that age really understand what they're doing. I think there is a reason the law is set up to protect children's anonymity before the age of 18 even when they've done something wrong.

And maybe you can't blame his parents, but I can and I do. Why didn't they get him real help the first time this happened? They have money, they should have hired the best child psychologists out there to get to the bottom of it. Was it repressed curiosity or some larger problem? Why wouldn't you try to get those answers ASAP and then do something about it? There's no excuse for that, they were the adults in this situation.

• Members

I honestly cant see how parents can devote enough attention to all the kids when you have 19. Some are bound to slip through the cracks with problems going unnnoticd. I never liked this family nad thought it was selfish of them to have so many kids

• Members

At 14 most psychologists say that we know right from wrong. So yes I do believe its all on Josh. I just cant stomach that all these statements are about how this still affects josh to this day. I dont give a [!@#$%^&*] about Josh. If he had remorse his number one thought would be: What did I do to these grls and how are they todday. But no its all about the Duggars,

• Members

Apparently rumors of this have been online for 8 years.

Why am I not surprised TLC turned a blind eye for the cash.

Disgusting. I hate that network so much. It profits off the backs of little girls.

• Members

Even with this news Im sure the Duggars will still have lots of fans who buy his turn to god helped Josh get on the right path so I see TLC sticking with the show

With Boo Boo, Most viewers just watched cause the family was universally seen as a train wreck so when the mom dated the guy who molested one of her kids, the show had no fans to back that up

Archived