Josh Duggar: 12 year old Molestation charges Surface

John

• Members

The parents always talk the reason the daughters dress so modest is that females tend to stir up desires that cannot be met without the union of marriage

Given that i hope Michelle & Jimbob didnt tell the daughters Josh molested that they way they dressed at that time drove Josh to it

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It is so, so sad. I'm not going to defend what Josh did, but the blame goes back to Jim Bob and Michelle for raising their kids to be so afraid of sex and considering something as benign as HOLDING HANDS, or--GASP--hugging from the front (as opposed to their infamous "side hugs") to be sins that will send you to the depths of hell. Again, that doesn't excuse anything that Josh did, but he and his siblings were doomed from the start for the extreme Christian beliefs they were/have been raised with.

I feel so bad for his wife Anna, and their three kids. Not only that, but she's still pregnant with their fourth child right now. She's got to be devastated, I'm sure she had no idea about any of this. :(

• Members

They are pigs. You know they are misogynistic nut jobs that covered this up because he is a male. To them a man could do no wrong.

You know what you are doing at 14. His parents didn't get him help because they are psychos theirselves. Probably thought it could be cured with prayer or divine intervention. Never mind their other children. Smh.

• Members

His wife knew, he told her two years before they were married. I don't watch the show and I don't watch shows like "E" or whatever, so I only know the basics about these people. However, I just don't see this as a typical "pedophile" case at all. Maybe time will prove me wrong, but I don't think a boy doing this at 14 or 15, means he is doomed to molest his own children.

Yes, but that doesn't mean you have adult judgement. A child can't give consent for sex at 14, so how can we hold them responsible as actual sex offenders? I think it also depends on exactly what happened, but one thing I will agree on is his parents are messed up for not getting him help ASAP. I can only imagine how their daughters feel about it deep down beneath all the brainwashing.

• Members

Thats the issue Kids cant legally consent at 14 and Josh did unthinkable things t sisters and family friends. He does not get a pass and Im sorry but he hasnt learned [!@#$%^&*]

• Members

She led a hate campaign to roll back a transgender anti-discrimination bill in another Arkansas town.

http://www.inquisitr.com/2110066/michelle-duggar-a-reminder-that-she-equated-transgender-people-to-child-molesters-thinks-women-defraud-men/

“Males with past child predator convictions [could] claim they are female to have a legal right to enter private areas that are reserved for women and girls. I doubt that Fayetteville parents would stand for a law that would endanger their daughters or allow them to be traumatized by a man joining them in their private space,” Michelle said.

She couldn't even protect her own daughters from being sexually abused, and likely blames them, but she is more than happy to go out and campaign for hatred and persecution against a group who are already among the most abused and discriminated against in the world.

Disgusting, sick family.

• Members

My sympathy is with the victims and also his children. Victims of sexual abuse especially child sexual abuse need life long counseling to cope with what happened to them. Whenever the victim enters a new stage of life (i.e. puberty, getting married, becoming a parent, their child hits puberty), they need counseling and I think he needs counseling especially given he has daughters as well as not being allowed to be with children alone EVER.

http://www.chicagonow.com/confessions-coffeeholic/2015/05/josh-duggar-scandal-wellbeing-children/

• Members
What a piece of sh-t. Psycho hypocrites. It says a lot that the people who go hardest against child molestation are participating in it or covering up someone who is. Or people who condemn homosexuality are doing depraved things like hard drugs or harming children. The delusion, hypocrisy, and self righteousness is ASTOUNDING.

Then they hide behind religion to spew their hate. :mellow:

• Members

TLC are pulling their repeats "currently," (likely spurred on because General Mills has cut ties), but I think they have too much support to be gone from the network forever.

Not surprised that that pig Huckabee is leading the charge to make them martyrs. What a world far right extremists live in when Beyonce is dangerous but Josh Duggar is a hero.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/22/huckabee-defends-duggar-son-accused-of-molestation.html

• Members

And he was a kid too, which is my point. If you aren't old enough to even consent how are you old enough to truly be a predator? Please, explain that to me? Actually, you can't because there is no logic that makes both things possible. This is just like people who want to try children under adult laws when the crime is bad enough, even though children can never have the mental capacity and judgement of adults. It just is not possible. People just want to sweep it under the rug because we don't have a good way to deal with these kids.

Meanwhile, actual adult offenders get off with little to no time in prison. If you need a soap box to stand on, maybe it should be putting those fuckers away for life, so they can't make more victims to continue the cycle.

• Members

I guess we will agree to disagree here as I believe at 14 you know wheter its right or not to molest others. I dont think he learned or even his victims are dealing with it well given how his folks covered it up, cops too.

I do also believe the show will be back. TLC & Duggars will probably negoiate some sort of special episode where josh is "Counseled". uGHHH

Archived