Josh Duggar: 12 year old Molestation charges Surface

John

• Members

I really never watch The Talk (and their promos are terrible), but this was pretty heartbreaking and I think this is the pulse of most of the nation. This show is now what The View once was, and you can't walk that reaction back.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's moved on to making a fool of himself over Caitlyn Jenner. A real pop culture guru he is.

I do wonder why he pulled the plug now. This was the time you'd think he'd double down.

Well, at least they still have Sarah Palin...

I'm tired of people on the far right bringing up Lena Dunham when many liberals did criticize her.

• Members

I watched some of The Talk clip (why was Carnie Wilson wearing that awful fright wig?), and her words were powerful, but the applause and cheers from the audience mid-speech were somewhat disturbing. I guess that's the mentality of talk show audiences now - Jerry and Ricki would be proud.

• Members

I tried watching this full clip, but I find the Talk grating. I feel sorry for SU for what happened to her. That said Darlene Conner always looks like she wants to go to bed, and I just don't care for Aisha. Julie Moonves is o.k., but they just don't do it for me. And what da hell Shami was that thing on CW's head??? Yikes!

• Members

Mother and daughter Palin have gotten tons of media attention for their usual cut-and-paste outrage. I wonder if someone is looking to hire them. I'm still wondering why Bristol Palin even exists, beyond being a billboard for bad plastic surgery, but I guess she knows how to scream "liberal liberal liberal" with the best of them.

• Members

Okay I watched Megan interview Jill & Jessa. I feel so for them and I do feel horrible that they were exposed. However I cant with their "Forgiveness" of Josh. Although I do feel the parents re more to blame then Josh at this point since they knew about it for over a year before getting Josh "Help". They allowed him to live with his victims. They favored him over their girls. At least that is how I see it.

I do wish they would have interviewed Josh and he would have the balls to be interviewed. His parents interview did not help and his sisters just made me see the pain that Jill was still in

Josh just gets to sit back and have his parents are victims plead his case.

Grow up Josh your 27. Give something that your kids can be proud of.

• 1 month later...

Archived