• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Denise DeMuccio: It's like they changed his character over night or something. Now he switched to the dark side.

Calling attention to the shoddy writing for Nikolas in a meta/self-referential manner doesn't make it any less lazy and pathetic, Ron.

• Members

I keep thinking about how Tyler Christopher said we ain't seen nothing yet with Nikolas. I'm a bit worried he's going to finish the job with Hayden and/or get rid of Rosalie too (she obviously isn't a long-term character). I just really don't want Nik to be a murderer.

What we were all thinking. They need to stop trying to make Roxy Delia happen.

• Members

Thank you!

Sam is always the (perpetual) victim..she (JaSam) have been victimized for nearly a decade somebody is always doing something to them so they react and are written on the good foot..

Franco, Liz, Zaccharahs or some other villian is always out to get them.

She gets the "root for" writing time and time again... she doesn't lie, cheat, keep secrets and in case you don't get it Liz = Bad, Sam=Good they had Sam tell the truth about Olivia' baby to Julian in the same eppy Liz(and Nik) keeps the secret re: Jason/Jake...Sam never gets the kind of writing Liz gets since she was out to destroy her back in the hottub days and had thugs pull guns on her.

Anytime Liz gets anywhere near Jason, Sam in this one trick pony never-ending triangle she's going under and the big wheels keep on turning. I too think Nik and Patrick will be sucked into the blackhole that is JaSam hell. Like anywone who comes near them....

What happened to Silas? Not a regular watcher but I tune in every few months or so.

• Members

Its called growing up and evolving and I like that Sam has matured and settled down since her early years. Theres no reason for her to still be acting the same way. She's a mother now, has an actual career and is out of the mob life. She has a relatively good life that she's made for herself and things going for her

Archived