• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who's telling great stories now? SOAPS are about storytelling, so if you don't tell stories, you should be writing cartoons.

Her rampage thru ATWT is unforgivable, but just because I didn't like the particular stories Jean chose to tell, doesn't mean she didn't tell them. I was done with ATWT when Hogie had Barbara jump out the window in the courtroom to be totally honest.

• Members

Well I think Brad is telling a great story right now on B&B with Maya. Could it have been grittier? Yeah. But it's still light years better than what is going on the other four soaps at the moment.

And you left ATWT when the show was still somewhat salvageable and decent. Jean reigns was twenty times worse than Hogan's. She loved doppelgänger stories, whodunnit mysteries that went nowhere, and who's the daddy stories to no end. She's right down there in the bottom of the barrel with Pratt and Carlivati. None of them are no better, IMO.

Jean is just better at breaking down OTHER people's stories. That's it.

• Members

Franco and Nina are the same aggravating people they've always been. I see I haven't missed much from my break from GH.

Kiki and Morgan need to be recast. It's not even up for discussion.

I kinda miss Hayden. Rebecca Budig was the only person on this show who is good for entertainingly bad acting. Especially when she talks really, really fast. The bad acting from everyone else is just aggravating as hell.

TJ is the best of the young actors.

More Scott and Shawn please. Too bad Scott's too old for Ron and Shawn's too black for Ron. RC never writes for that.

No more dual roles. It's not even up for discussion. I don't know whose worse at it, Peter Bergman or Maura West. And they're not fooling anyone with that disgusting wig from some trashy Halloween store.

Shut up Sloane.

Was the young non-actress that plays Valerie cast in an attempt to make Hayley Erin look like a master thespian (by comparison)? It's not working. Poor Dominic. And DZ.

I'm becoming more and more convinced that Ron is truly delusional (psychologically/literally, not figuratively) or is just a very mean spirited emo gross person trying to destroy GH bit by bit. For the latter, he certainly looks the part.

Archived