• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Anna reminds me more and more of Tea Delgado. The weeping today alone...

Kiki and Morgan are the Gigi and Rex of GH. They even have the same (non) acting styles.

Brad and Lucas were so sweet today.

Sloane's scowl is the only face he knows how to make. Ugh!

Even Maurice seemed embarrassed for Maura today.

Carlos is a dirty hippy. He's just gross and very painful to look at. And his acting is ridiculous. My favorite part was the laugh. Does anyone even like him? everyone's entitled to believe in something and like whatever they want, but I certainly can't see why anyone would like him or even find something remotely watchable about him.

Why is cartoonish acting only entertaining when it's an old woman (Holland Taylor, Andrea Evans, Erika Slezak as Niki Smith, Gigi Bermingham, Tari Signor, Barbara Rhoades, Amelia Marshall, Marla Gibbs, Cady McClain)?

The rest of the time it's just revolting.

• Members

Recently I was reading an article about sexism in Hollywood and I think it was Meryl Streep who said that she hit a certain age and all of a sudden all she was being offered were roles as witches. I think society doesn't really tend to want to see older women as sexual entities in movies and doesn't really care to see serious dramas starring older women, and that's why they tend to wind up in OTT roles. There is no female version of Harrison Ford, let alone someone like a Michael Caine. Heck, I don't know if there is even a female version of Liam Neeson at this point. You look at nominees for Best Supporting Actor in recent years and you see people like Robert Duvall, Robert DeNiro, Max Von Sydow, Christopher Plummer, etc. The older women can't get serious roles, so they sort of are forced to do comedy. Not that there is anything wrong with comedy but I think we are trained to expect OTT from women. Andrea Evans is top tier, she could do no wrong a Tina and again on Passions, but a guy acting like her would be run out of town unless he was playing a gay cliche. A young girl needs to be sexy, not funny, if she wants to make it. There was no female version of Adam Sandler or Jim Carrey.

• Members

So those Rosalie and Nik flashbacks from today....did those actually air before or is Ron trying to tell a story through flashbacks again?

LAaU39y.png

Wasnt she supposed to have a hearing or something to be released from prison? That was way back when we had the prison break.

• Members

Lol let's put it this way... women in their 30s and over. My fault! Anyone aside from women 30 + acting like that just annoys me.

And Robin Mattson just irritated me on GH. Same way that Melody Thomas Scott has been lately.

• Members
Craptini have been telling "stories" thru flashbacks for a while now. It's their answer to the complaints about offscreen storytelling. They are just THAT stupid.

The last time we saw Madeline, she was left in the parking lot after the 4 stooges hijacked the milk truck. We will have to assume her hearing was canceled. Why is she in jail again? Never mind.

• Members

wow, I thought that actually happened. I missed several episodes so I dont know whats real or fake now

I woudlnt be surprised if we get flashbacks on Monday to show us what happened with Madeline and how she knows Ric

Archived