GH: The Big Announcement? A return!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What I'd like to see, using what the show has available:

- Laura returns to say goodbye to a dying Luke, with the two of them reconciling a difficult past as much as possible.

- Jonathan Jackson returns as Lucky for a few days, to say goodbye to Luke and tie up loose ends with Liz and his children.

- Lulu leaves town for a while (ideally to recast the role) with Rocco, deciding she needs a full break from Port Charles and Dante. Dante is heartbroken, but eventually moves on.

- Laura buys the hotel from a destitute Carly

- Laura becomes heavily focused on Spencer and Aiden, to try to make up for her parenting mistakes. Nikolas arranges for a mystery man to woo her to get her to move on. When it becomes serious, the man admits to being paid, which causes a big rift between mother and son.

• Members

Very happy that Genie's returning, but I also don't want to get my hopes up too high. Part of me thinks she's currently getting better writing on her diet commercials that air during GH than she'll get when she's actually on the show.

My big worry is that Ron won't be able to resist making Laura a victim again. I imagine him thinking that she's already been victimized by a Spencer and by a Cassadine...so this time she can face the wrath of... Spencer Cassadine. "If you don't do evewything I say, Gwandma Law-wa, I'll have to fwame you fo muh-deh. Fust, get me some cookies and milk."

Archived