GH: The Big Announcement? A return!

• Members

its-hot.gif

1. They wrecked your last return. Why the !@#$%^&*] would you want to return when they are in charge?

2. You only stay for a few months every time. What's the point? There's no mention of her when she's gone. And your character keeps getting a free pass for whenever you decide to work.

3. What about Tracy? Like every damn time, they'll push her aside for the "amazing" absent mother, Laura.

At this point, they should of killed off Laura when she left for the first time.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Its not Genie's fault about the writing & last time she left cause ABC wanted her recurring. Genie wanted a contract

Genie always loved Laura why shouldnt she play her again if she choses

You do realize that Genie has no say in the writing of Laura???

• Members

I am sure her return is to usher Luke out of the show so her return will be brief….I highly doubt Ron and Frank would be smart enough to keep her after Tony is gone to Amsterdam. It would be great if they killed Luke off and have Laura stay in Port Charles and start a new life for herself.

• Members

It's shame they couldn't work her back in time fo the end of the Fluke story. That would have been a fitting and romantic ending, that only Laura could reach through to Luke. I'm really hoping for some Laura/Helena scenes. There is nobody Helena hates more than Laura and her scenes with her are always fun. They still have to work back to the Stavos/Lulu baby. She also can set Nik straight about his new sneaky ways. I have no idea where they will find the screentime for her, but hopefully this means less Howarth and Budig.

• Members

I don't like Laura either (Genie's recent returns have made me think twice about her abilities), but I would take her over FrankenFuck, NinUGH, Woodpile, Jillian, Haycunt, etc!

Not sure why anyone thought it would be a good idea to announce Genie's short term return at the Emmys. That announcement had to be about Geary and retirement.

Archived