Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So far, the worst was Phyllis' MELROSE dream of Victor stabbing her with a needle on her cut hand. I'm gagging again.

Also, Paul defending Phyllis.

Abby and Ashley trying to discuss "lab" business

Nick telling Chelsea how horrible Sharon is

• Members

Wednesday

Wow. They just burned through two weeks' worth of episodes in one day. No kidding it'll be "faster." Within just 12 minutes, Ashley's lab was raided, the formula was given to Victor AND Ashley confronted Victor. Twelve minutes!

Again, Phyllis' MELROSE dream was atrocious. If this is how it's gonna be two weeks into Chuckie's tenure, this show is MORE screwed than I ever could have imagined. He will tank in six months tops.

I can't believe Nick is standing there, discussing robegate and badmouthing Sharon to Chelsea.

Everybody Loves Sage rolleyes.gif

OMG Ashley told Victor's disgusting, condescending ass "SCREW YOU!" That almost made up for this horrid episode.

What a joke that they would claim Victoria has been working for months on a new product. As if anyone would believe that! But, wow, for once Heinle wasn't completely useless.

And now Nick's going to get involved in the Gabriel/Sage marriage. I'm puking in advance.

• Members

When I found out that JFP wanted Kelly Sullivan as Phyllis but was over ruled then she created this character for her, I knew then that she would be second to only Burton in being propped. And that is saying something since JC's Avery is propped as well.

Nick should just die. The character is useless at this point.

• Members

Dammit, the show is SO erratic. One episode it's so boring you feel like killing yourself, the next episode it's OK, then deathly boring again....

I really like that Victoria mentioned ‘Fenmore's’, although Lauren should be ashamed for carrying/selling such a sh!tty dress.

"I’m a good dad." I’m glad Billy thinks so! rolleyes.gif

I grunted so hard when Dylan said "knock ‘em dead" Foreshadowing? And, really, who doesn't see it coming that Dylan will discover Avery's recording?

I loved Nikki listening to all the complaints about Victor at the Christening. That actually impressed me.

Phyllis: "Life in prison? I should have stayed in the coma!"

The Christening wasn't too bad.

OMFG! I know that Nikki did not almost drop the baby! WTF!!!! White trash supreme!

Archived