Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It wouldn't be so bad if this was a C story. But it is THE A story on 4 days a week. I am sure that it will get twice as much airtime as this Hevon affair reveal for sweeps. No! This is not the way JFP. It's not the way!

Of course he will be framed. By whom? IAN WARD! No, this is NOT the way.

• Members

I'm starting to think it might be Victor who's going to be shot. Isn't he involved in the CL tear down deal? That gives Dylan a supposed motive. Stitch is mad at Victor for corporate espionage as is Ashely. Phyllis is possible suffering from psychosis brought on by the drugs Victor had given to her so she could be a suspect. Jill's mad at Victor for not letting her have Chancellor, Nikki's mad at him etc. Then there's Adam who's a wild card and Jack who's always a suspect when something bad happens to Victor. Add that to the fact that EB hasn't had a vacation in awhile and the show is starting to recyle storylines and voila. Victor takes one for the team.

• Members

Tuesday

God, the Hilary/Devon/Neil stuff is almost unbearable. Neil, explaining touching the pillow which Hilary cried on: "I felt like I was holding your sadness in my hands" Ew. EEEEEEWWWWW. F-cking Amanda L. Beall! rolleyes.gif

I was so excited when Jill said she was going to go after Chancellor. SO excited. A business story! I naively thought. Look at the crap it has amounted to. Jill running around town with millions of dollars in a briefcase, money that she did not herself get, being tossed and played with by Victor Newman. Horrible.

"The town should kiss my feet!" Horrible. Pathetic. F-cking Amanda L. Beall! rolleyes.gif

Lily "Excuse me?" I wanted to slap Lily so hard. Who the f-ck asked you, Lily? Why is this bitch opening her mouth? Why is she telling Devon what to do with his money? It's his money, BEYATCH!

I did not expect Neil to tell Hilary he was starting to see again. Shocker! So Neil won't see them kiss while they think he's blind? Hmmmm.

Victoria went to work today! She was at work for half an episode!

The only somewhat bearable thing was Phyllis going to see Dr. Marty Battencourt. Her forehead is impressive.

Why the f-ck is the chief of police running around all over town investigating cases for every Genoa City citizen? He’s become everyone’s personal bitch!

Katherine Chancellor! wub.png My, she looked so rough. sad.png The ending was unexpectedly sweet and nice. Horribly scripted, but nice.

• Members

I'm telling you....I'm still waiting for Y&R to do that sweeps driven take on Dynasty's Moldavian wedding Massacre/DOOL Greta's Coronation, where one of the characters with mob ties (Colin?) hires an assassin to shoot the mustache.....yet it ends up being a blood bath with lots of characters (I would hope it's the useless ones) getting shot at some party....

I'm only thinking this up cause I feel like this is something Pratt would do....and since there is a disaster story coming for this show.....

• Members

Yup, and I'll add Sharon and Mariah to this.

Today was ZZZZZZ city. More Avery. Barf. More Dylan. Gag.

Nikki drinking again is an easy story, but damn MTS is giving this [!@#$%^&*] her all. Her almost knocked out in that chair was rich. I guess yall were right. They are going to ignore Victoria/Billy/Chelsea history. It was a tad awkward with the three of them playing happy family.

I could have sworn that Victor was talking to someone on the phone about Ashley's formula, other than Tobias.

Archived