Y&R: January 2015 Discussion Thread

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sad but kind of funny.....I dosed off towards the end of watching Y&R today and all of a sudden I wake up and See Katherine on the screen and my first thought was "OMG.....I CAN"T BELIEVE IT SHE'S ALIVE!!......then I realized it was a flashback...but boy did it throw me off guard......Jeanne/Katherine's presence is still greatly missed.....:(

• Members

All these posts with "if so-and-so would leave, no one would care" are ridiculous. That's true for about 90% of any cast.

The groaning and bitching about Cane and Lily is too much. They're both fine in their roles, and when they're given meaty material, they're good. Davetta Sherwood was on almost 9 years ago -- NINE. Give it up already. She was no Meryl Streep.

• Members

Agree. Colin is a pointless character with little to no direction. His chemistry is minimal with Jill, and his presence onscreen just sucks up air time from other characters. This show is still a huge mess for me. I yawn through much of it, if I watch at all. (Victor is a cartoon character now. He can't be taken seriously.)

Nope. GT does nothing for me as Phyllis. No subtly to her performances at all.

• Members

Monday

UGH. The custody case is back. What really bothers me about is, except for the fact that Nick's behavior/attitude is so unbearably atrocious (I don't understand why someone hasn't punched his face in yet) and they're, once again, steamrolling Sharon to make it work, is how Nick would even dream of doing this after what he and Sharon went through in order to get custody of Cassie. That time was horrible for them (made worse, ONCE AGAIN, because of Nick's actions). And yet he has the nerve to do that to Sharon and Faith? Disgusting. I can't wait for this story to be over--only I fear what OTHER out of character things Sharon will do in the process and what the results will be.

It says it ALL about Billy that his girlfriend would think he gave her a flower that squirts water. I HATE the ©BamBamMiller manCHILD that Billy is.

Jesus Christ, the bullshit with Dylan yelling ALL OVER TOWN that he will kill Joe. Ugh.

b1505104-1fb1-4bd3-b2db-32ec43a8f703_zps

Yes, Lord, Yes.

• Members

And why should I care? I don't. Who are these people? I have zero connection to any of them. I don't care if Dylan shoots Joe in the head and the bullet ricochets off his skull to hit Avery in her heaving bosoms instantly killing both. Dylan can get the electric chair. I don't care. This is worse than that day two summers ago when awoke from a nap to Y&R with Avery, Stitch, Dylan and Chelsea yukking it up for an extended scene in the coffee house. If I didn't recognize the set, I wouldn't have known it was Y&R. I have no connection. NONE! Why are these characters in a front burner story together...alone?

• Members

PREACH it. There is just zero to care about here. The part about Crimson Lights and it being the only recognizable aspect... so, SO true. Who cares about these bitches? NO ONE. These two random ass people no Y&R viewer knows or cares about leading a story? And to add insult to injury, a very predictable, obvious story, too?

I mean, who here can't tell that Joe will end up dead and Dylan will be framed using the gun that has his fingerprints all over it? Who? Anyone?

Archived