Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Okay well I didn't know that so in that sense perhaps her story is plausible but still it seems very farfetched to me that she just accepted a pill without knowing what the heck it was or looking at it closely to make sure.

In short it's not just her story but her demeanor and the way she tells it. It just doesn't ring at all true to me. But it doesn't matter at this time. So long as Cosby faces the consequences that's what matters.

• Members

At that time, if a woman took something for cramps, it was Midol or Pamprin. Advil didn't exist, and while both Tylenol and Midol contain the same active ingredient, Midol and Pamprin contained other ingredients as well that tylenol didn't. But back then, people didn't really KNOW the active ingredients in OTC medications, by and large. you took Midol or Pamprin for cramps, Tylenol for headache or fever, aspirin for headache and Excedrin for migraines, Bufferin if you had stomach issues. Some people preferred Anacin, which was aspirin and caffiene together, but mot people didn't know a bayer and a coke = an Anacin.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

She also said and I quote: " I had one of the first polaroid cameras"... in 1982, yet Polaroids had been around since the 50's. She also says "And my pajama bottoms were off and the top was opened".... what was she doing in Cosby's hotel room in Pajamas? A slumber party? And everyone knows you do not mix alcohol and medication, no matter what it is, even then people knew... After all, Blanche's Husband drowned in his chicken soup on Mary Hartman, Mary Hartman from just such activity, an entire episode of "Maude" was built around her going loopy after mixing pills and liquor. Your opinion mirrors the vast majority of people I've talked to, they believe the accusations, but not Janice Dickinson.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

People for some reason think that women are so ashamed that they never report it when it occurs, and I don't doubt that's true at times, but ZERO out of 20 it a tough one for me. I mean, if a young girl like 14 year old Dottie West can break down and tell her school principal of her father's rape of her, I can't believe that there isn't ONE of these grown ass women who would have went to the cops when it all went down. I still maintain that Cosby ran a casting couch, and traded sex for favors in the industry, and wer'e seeing every groupie he's ever screwed come out of the woodwork. And this is the reason I feel that way.. here in this interview Don Lemon asks "You put yourself in a position to be near him again". And not only was she alone with him AGAIN AND AGAIN.. she also DRANK HIS WINE AGAIN and AGAIN.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

I just don't believe dozens of groupies would all pop out at this time because they want to pay him back. I could see that with a few women, possibly, but not this many, especially the women who have said they're speaking up mostly because they saw other women being attacked.