Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

???? Who mentioned that crazy bat? So what? It's still entertaining, doesn't mean it's a good thing. Other people feel the same way, that's why all the talk shows talk about it. Otherwise it would only be on the hard news shows. In the end, I think Cosby will be forgiven, unless it really PROVEN, which I don't think it will. Look at everyone falling all over themselves to make sure Mark Wahlberg is forgiven.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

I believe Cosby raped Dickinson since she provided details however I do not believe she was sincere in her emotions during that interview. People are saying she cried real tears and I didn't seen one genuine tear. Granted I didn't watch the entire interview but the clip is all I needed to see. Whether folks want to believe it or not, some of these women want to get on the gravy train if they think they can make a buck. I read a few lines from a woman who claimed Cosby grabbed her arm in a restaurant decades ago and he seemed almost predator like. Really? In public, Cosby seemed "predator like" and you're only now talking about it years after the fact? I cannot wrap my head around the fact that Cosby raped and molested countless women repeatedly and he manipulated and paid each of them off and and every single one of these women were intimidated into silence because he was such a mega star. They were ALL afraid of stepping forward till now. Nah, there's fact then there's fiction.

Edited by Money

• Members

I agree it's sort of a random comparison, although I guess if I had to choose between being drugged and raped or beaten so badly I lose an eye, I'd choose being drugged and raped, but hey, that's just me. I do think it's shameful that MW only did 45 days for hurting someone that badly and then has the temerity to ask for a pardon. One crime doesn't excuse the other and at least MW actually did see the inside of a jail cell and admits what he did.

• Members

Yeah Cosby's done. He may never see the inside of a courtroom but his days as the elder statesman of comedy are over. There won't be anymore fawning interviews, TV shows or books. He can keep touring but there will be no forgiveness. He will live out the rest of his days known as a serial rapist.