Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Given how this has all come out I respect that no one from The Cosby show/Cosby/Different World families want to touch this. Why would they wanna comment on this horrid mess.

Sorry my thought on janice was misworderd. I meant to say given her history I d be surprised if she was lying now.

So can anyone of the accusers prosecute Cosby now or is just civally?

• Members

Your'e easily convinced by bad acting, aren't you? Of course she was embarrassed, her entire life is an embarrassment. From jacking a title that don't belong to her, to calling a mentally challenged person a "retard" to their face, to falling down a flight of stairs in a drunken stupor. I find, from gleaning opnions from a myriad of different sources, by and large, people DO believe these women accusing Cosby. They just don't believe HER.

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

It just keeps coming:

Bill Cosby's star of the Walk of Fame is vandalized.

The alleged underage victim from the '70s is filing charges with the LAPD. Supposedly this triggers a formal investigation despite the statute of limitations.

Now a former Playboy Bunny is telling the NY Daily News that Cosby raped her and a dozen others.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Wait a second...in that interview did Janice Dickinson say she was having menstrual cramps and she randomly accepted a random pill from a guy who definitely is NOT a doctor?

I mean did she not question why a man would have a pill for something that as far as I know affects only women....

Bill Cosby is not innocent at all of any the crimes but I just do not believe this particular woman's story after watching that interview. It just isn't beleivable to me.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Are you under the impression that there are special "women only" drugs for cramps? There aren't. Women take the same thing for cramps as we take for headaches and sore muscles. You've never asked a friend or coworker for a Tylenol?

Edited by marceline

• Members

Cosby is guilty as sin but and correct me if I am wrong he always gave the pill to the women and never slipped it in their drinks or did he do both?

I just dont get why any women would take a pill that some didnt even know what it was

At the end of the day Cosby still assulated them & I wish he could still be charged criminally

There should not be statue of limitations on rape.

• Members

No she specifically mentioned "MENSTRUAL" cramps. Hence why it sets off red flags in my brain. Like I said the fact that I don't believe this particular lady's story that doesn't mean I believe Cosby is some innocent angel and did not do any of these crimes. I just don't believe Bill Cosby ever did anything to Janice Dickison and certainly not the story she is throwing out there.