Bill Cosby

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

First of all, I have no doubt that Bill Cosby is guilty of being a sexual predator, but there is one thing about Beverly Johnson's story that I find a bit hard to believe. She claims that she knew she had been drugged after just two sips. Now, I know nothing about drugs, but is there a drug that works that fast and is so powerful in the small amount she could have ingested? Or has she perhaps embellished her story a bit? I'm not saying it didn't happen, it's just that part of it that puzzles me.

• Members

I've taken my fair share of sedatives. Believe me, that's true. Remember, she was drinking what she thought was coffee. If I gave you a coffee and after a couple of swallows you started feeling like you were drinking wine, wouldn't you know something was up? Also, you need to remember he dosed drinks with the intention of rendering the woman unconscious as quickly as possible. He was probably double or triple dosing them. I guarantee that if I gave you three or four Ambien, you'd be sick in five minutes and out in less than ten.

• Members

Even just the other day, Whoopi Goldberg was talking a lot of hot bullshit on television about how oh, we shouldn't falsely accuse, how we have to verify, all this obfuscating nonsense. I now have a deep, deep physical need to see her put on the spot about Beverly Johnson tomorrow. Because being nailed down about this topic is the absolute last thing Whoopi Goldberg wants.

She knows full well there is only so much "physical evidence" or "proof" decades after a sexual assault. She's playing a willfully ignorant game when she knows better. She's not stupid, she's just scared. And a hypocrite.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Yeah, too many people shrugged off the Michelle Hurd thing because she is not all that well-known. Beverly Johnson is another story. On Twitter, at least, Johnson is the straw that broke the camel's back for too many folks.

I'm sure there are others, and I hope they take her very, very incisive commentary on her reasons for staying silent - and then coming forward, even now - to heart.

Edited by Vee