Billy Miller joining GH

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm convinced you're actually just trolling.

That or you have absolutely no ability to think for yourself and are just a social media robot who sucks up anything you see on Twitter and absorbs it as an opinion you like because you see other flesh human beings saying them, and you think that's what human beings say and do. (Because I'm sure that's where your 'idea' came from, Twitter, although I haven't looked.)

• Members

The difference in YR and GH stunt casting is that YR has mapped out LT plans for the characters. GH just brings them in for stunts, feature them daily until the next stunt shows up. Look at Maura and William D. MW is so on her way out and she was dominating the screen every day in interacting with all the characters for a good 3 months. Now, she's hardly on and when she is on, you can tell Ava is fish food.

There is no story behind GH's casting. Its just awful!

• Members

I have to agree with Chit. We can say what we want about Y&R (and we have) but I've never gotten the sense that they don't have some kind of long term plan in mind--or at least a direction. That they carry out that plan in the most boring, unimaginative way we can sure say, though.

• Members

Oh Vee thinks for the great observation it just makes me more relevant and I have an opinion I think Amelia and billy had amazing chemistry on y and r. Both Emmy winning actors mind you and would love to see them on my screen 24 hours a day but Amelia is at y and r. It's a dream of mine u know won't happen. U don't think if billy miller wasn't available they would ditch burgess. Billy was a y and r icon. Again with JFP on her knees no she has done this in her career. At OLTL when roger howarth she sent him love notes and flowers to let him know she was still in his life and he did return in 2000. Billy as Jason makes perfect sense it's been two years since Steve left and he's firmly at y and r.

Archived