B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Members

ITA - and that has been my beef with the writing of the Quinn character the past few months. First she's all psycho at Thanksgiving, then they drop that and just make her tough, which was working, and then it was back to Sheila-lite. The fact that they alluded that she may have murdered that guy to get the diamond is just plain stupid. RS is one of the few actors on B&B who actually "lights it up" when she enters a scene, why on earth do they want to ruin that? What so we can have "Dumb & Dumber" get more screentime with their lemon bars and jr detective sleuthing? I'd rather have Quinn being the "voice" of the audience calling characters out on their ridiculous behavior.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah but I thought she was making a video of the Forrester offices because her mother had never seen them...

I have been saying the exact same thing for the longest time... I've just come to think that maybe they give her that hair''style'' because she's on everyday and that's the easiest and quickest thing to do...

• Members

Well another eppy of Hope is a dope show and ~insert name~ could have hurt/killed but they weren't so its ok eppy.

I too think she is totally to blame she plays Hope like a harp she knows exactly how to manipulate her and always has. These past few days have just reiterated how dumb Hope (and Liam) is and how she continues to take whatever this woman dishes out. Brooke, Bill (and everyone else) just stands around and let her do it without any intervention what so ever. "Why doesn't she leave Hope alone" is about all you'll get out of them. This storyline is so ridiculous its hard to watch.

Someone please tell Quinn to get out their house / office whatever and and mean it. Just one person and I'm good. Hey has Liam ever heard of 'restraining order' there' certainly have enough evidence.

• Members

Liam and Hope are pathetic...Wyatt needs to get Mama Bear to just blast both of those two losers....Hope is married and now pregnant from her husband who she chose....like Quinn said....and now she is crying cause she wants to be with Liam but she is pregnant......ugh....what a loser Hope really is....she deserves Liam.

• Members

I got whiplash .....lol

Seriously Hope is pathetic....no one told her to marry Wyatt after Liam didn't show up. She wasn't forced or played making that choice. Wyatt needs to tell Hope to hit the road and live her boring life with Liam and save us from more of this s h i t from her.

Archived