B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I had no idea the actors weren't happy with it, either. I mean, how could they? This insane merry-go-round laced with horribly contrived "twists" is insufferable and long past the point of any plausibility. What I wouldn't give for it to end and for Brad to focus on 3 to 4 stories instead of one for weeks and weeks on end (he's gotten a little better about that lately, though).

• Members

I figured KM at least had to be unhappy. That's why I posted awhile back about feeling sorry for her, since she probably wants to bang her head against a wall every time she gets a new script. I just didn't know that any of them had actually spoken out about it. Sounds like they've been diplomatic, which is probably wise. I really wish Brad would come to his senses and see that he has all but destroyed Hope. KM was really a great find, imo, but the character is being decimated.

Sure, Liam has been ruined too, but the men of B&B have always played a secondary role. The men of B&B can come and go, but you don't screw up a really good next generation soap actress like this. What a waste.

• Members

I used to think that, but not anymore. They've been moving Hope into the Brooke role for sometime now, imo. I don't feel like Steffy or Hope is Taylor. At least not original recipe Taylor who was written as being fairly constant and somewhat morale.

Hope can talk about morality all the wants, but she's been going back and forth between two guys for months. She was perfectly willing to throw her marriage away, before she found out she was pregnant. Then she told her guy on the side about the baby before her husband all because of true love and destiny. That's all Brooke. Except for the part, where Brooke's stories and waffling used to make some actual sense.

• Members

Liam asking/telling Hope to get an abortion was insane. I never cared for Liam and yesterday didn't help...loathe him even more now......and Hope to stand there and not tell him off for suggesting an abortion instead she starts babbling about her childhood and crying because she can't be with him while her husband sits and waits not even knowing she is pregnant but her lover does....NOT Never once did she mention what this would do to Wyatt...talk about a selfish bitch.

• Members

It was all nonsense and embarrassing to watch. However, Liam only foreshadowed what's about to happen to him. Quinn will be changing results and Liam will be screwed out of his kid. So this is a long term story and anyone who loves Quinn will be happy because she will certainly be around to do some damage.

Archived