B&B - September 2014 Discussion thread

• Members

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

OR

Hope - Mom, what's going on

DRAMATIC MUSIC

Brooke - Nothing sweetie. Wyatt's just showing me...

Hope - I can see what he is showing you

Brooke - No, it's nothing like that, honey, listen to me.

Wyatt - Hope, we are just brainstorming.

Hope - What you are doing has nothing to do with the brain, WYATT!

Brooke - It's about the new jewels collection for men.

Hope - What are you talking about?

Brooke - Yes, sweetie, this is our new idea - a penis bracelet! It will be groundbreaking.

Hope - Mom, I don't undestand this.

Brooke - It will be BELIEF 2, something the fashion world has never seen before.

Hope - Why didn't you talk to me about this first?

Wyatt - We wanted to surprise you.

Hope - Can I see it up close.

Brooke - Yes, but we need to prepare it first. You see, this bracelet only works when....

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There was an episode where Ivy made a video for her mom and she mentioned how happy her mom would be that Hope and Liam were back together because she's a big fan of the tabloids. It just seemed like something Maggie could be into. Of course we know with Brad Bell ANYTHING could happen, but as of now I'm going to hope it's the same mother.

• Members

Unfortunately she didn't tell Hope this (just finished yesterdays show). When Pam and Charlie told Liam, they were all talking about how horrible Quinn was and that Liam would be married to Hope if it wasn't for Quinn but Ivy wasn't buying it and pretty much said Hope doesn't get a free pass bc she made her own choice.

and nope, no one talked about pressing charges even though they have evidence and now a confession!

• Members

But imagine something like this.

Hope needs time to decide which guy she wants to spend the next week with. She goes to cry in her mother's house. Liam comes and begs her, but is shown the door. Brooke says to him - "Hope is not ready. She's been through a lot. You know I will do anything I can to bring you together. But you have to wait." BLAH BLAH BLAH. The two blonde women go to bed, Brooke puts her night cream on, a sleeping patch and she is off dreaming about stallions.

Meanwhile. Liam is horribly drunk. He is angry at Hope for taking so long. Decides he will go to Brooke's house and finally take what is his.

EPISODE CLIFFHANGER

Liam has a key. He opens the door of Brooke's house. Struggles through the stairs, but manages to open a door. A bed is seen and a person sleeping.

NEXT EPISODE

Liam starts mumbling something and he touches the body. He is taking off his clothes at this point.

A COUPLE HAS BIZZARE DRUNKEN SEX IN BELL STYLE.

At the end of the episode, a woman can be hear saying - What a dream!

SHOT 1

Woman is taking off her sleeping patch.

SHOT 2

Naked Liam lying on the bed next to the woman.

SHOT 3

THE WOMAN IS REVEALED TO BE BROOKE LOGAN.

SHOT 4

The woman starts screaming hysterically. She jumps from the bed and is in panic attack.

At the door someone is knocking

Hope - Mom, is everything ok, I heard you screaming, is is a bad dream.

BAM. CREDITS ROLL.

You can thank me.

• Members

And then what? We're left with Liam/Hope/Wyatt? Deacon is on good behavior. Bill can't take sides now - can't trash Hope since he wuvs Brooke. Quinn is the only character creating action and pushing stories forward. Utilizing Quinn more in the pushy, aggressive is good - like the way she talked to Hope today -, but they have to soften that psycho angle.

• Members

Yes, Quinn did a crappy thing pushing Ivy and such, but totally blaming her is BS. Liam could have gotten on that plane with Hope when she asked him! Instead he says no but then decides to go. Hope marries Wyatt after a second and a half after Liam's no show instead of just going home and thinking about it all. I am glad at least Ivy sees Hope's stupidity. And Liam has been whining so much lately I want to go to LA and give him his binky!

• Members

And then she finds a way to get off. Its stupid that no one is taking action against her. IMO, that has ruined the story. There needs to be some kind of accountability. To just have someone continually commit crimes with no recourse makes them come across like a cartoon and completely unrealistic. Quinn has been a cartoon for months

Yes Quinn deserves blame bc its all her fault! Ivy may be boring but she didn't deserve to be pushed. Liam not leaving earlier did not cause her to nearly be killed. Quinn fully bears the responsibility for what happened to her. It was beyond awful and shouldn't be downplayed

Archived